Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

1990 LS400 Front Suspension Arm

Hi,

I've had my 1990 LS400 just fail an MOT because of a worn front upper suspension arm. I've had a quote come back for £500 just for the part which sounds like a lot so I've been looking for a cheaper one elsewhere.

The part code I've found for it seems to be 48630-50010, I've looked online and found what appears to be the same with the part code of 48630-50020 for £65 plus shipping from the US.

Would anyone know if these parts are identical? The only difference I've found is the 50010 is stated as LEXUS and the 50020 is stated LEXUS/TOYOTA.

Cheers in advance.

It might be good to seek the part from Amayama or Rockauto,or  LexusPartsDirect,   trusted suppliers of our Ls400 needs,..... if available  .....  my personal experience of BluePrint for these parts isn't brilliant 

Buying from Lexus in the UK is verrrrry expensive ...............

I found that importing from Amayama worked out at about 50% of the UK Lexus / Toyota price after base cost + shipping + import duty + vat and+ other small handling fees 

Good luck, let us know how you get on please

Malc

• Like 1

Hello jack and welcome to the LOC.

Just be careful with USA parts to make sure you order the correct side, Lexus normally quote RH and LH viewed from the drivers seat looking forward so LH being near side and RH being offside.

OEM are NLA at Amayama so Rockauto is probably your best option unless you fancy eBay nasties.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links