Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

FS (Maybe):Brand New PPE Headers/RR Racing Power Kit

Hi, I have a brand new RR Racing Power Kit arriving soon and i'm thinking about not installing it as I might need the money for my house...boring I know. Would anyone here be interested in it? I would be selling it for what I paid for it. Obviously its right hand drive and comes with Air Intake kit and ECU tune. €3600 is what I paid and what I would be looking for. That's considerably cheaper than you would get one in direct from the USA. 

https://www.rr-racing.com/RR-Racing-Lexus-IS-F-Performance-Upgrade-Package-p/isfppkg001.htm

If you are interested please let me know.

50 minutes ago, BillNick said:

Just out of interest, did you have to stipulate that your car is RHD for the headers? Or are they all the same anyway?

Shame its not for RCF,  I would imagine they are not transferable.

Yes, they have to be fabricated for RHD. I don't think they are transferable unfortunately. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/15/2023 at 1:45 PM, BillNick said:

Just out of interest, did you have to stipulate that your car is RHD for the headers? Or are they all the same anyway?

Yeah for reference dude, when buying PPE headers, as standard they're all LHD. RHD units are custom build and cost more. It's actually an option when choosing the extras you want, such as ceramic coated, equal or unequal length, etc.

• Sad 1

On 2/15/2023 at 12:20 PM, Irish ISF said:

Hi, I have a brand new RR Racing Power Kit arriving soon and i'm thinking about not installing it as I might need the money for my house...boring I know. Would anyone here be interested in it? I would be selling it for what I paid for it. Obviously its right hand drive and comes with Air Intake kit and ECU tune. €3600 is what I paid and what I would be looking for. That's considerably cheaper than you would get one in direct from the USA. 

https://www.rr-racing.com/RR-Racing-Lexus-IS-F-Performance-Upgrade-Package-p/isfppkg001.htm

If you are interested please let me know.

Hi there! I am from Northern Ireland, might be interested in this as crowd sourcing didn’t pan out. Any additional options are on this badboy?

Cheers

• 1 month later...
On 2/15/2023 at 1:45 PM, BillNick said:

They’re the same stud pattern n use the same gaskets, only issue would be bore size from down pipe, the RCF and GSF were larger diameter than ISF.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay, so I finally received these a few weeks ago. I'm still on the fence about selling them/fitting and I have a mechanic booked for 2 weeks to fit them but I really should be spending the money on my house. 🙈 

So, if anyone makes me an offer over the next few weeks I'm willing to listen. They are beautifully made and I really would prefer fit them so please take the temptation away from me...

20230622_170910.jpg

20230622_171359.jpg

20230622_170851.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hey man,sorry I never got back to you. I ended up finding a set for 1k in the States and brought them back with me.

If you sell the intake separately and the tune I'd be interested.

Thanks.

That makes sense mate. Totally understand.

Yeah I found the headers whilst in the States. The guy wanted to get them moved on desperately as they were worthless over there. I bought an extra suitcase and flew back with them lol.

IMG-20230806-WA0003.thumb.jpeg.034ab7a0674ba73e8734d40bc5a3378c.jpeg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RichGS11 said:

Halfway through. Started yesterday afternoon. All stripped out now ready for the install.

Were they LHD or RHD that you bought from the guy? I'd be curious to know if there is much of an actual difference or if its just a couple of mm here and there.

51 minutes ago, RichGS11 said:

RHD and very different because of the steering shaft that has to run through the middle of the drivers side manifold.

So assume that means removal of the shaft for fitting?

52 minutes ago, BillNick said:

So assume that means removal of the shaft for fitting?

Not completely but almost. There's a knuckle in a very well placed area of the shaft that is removed, and this gives you the space to replace the drivers side header. It's a clever little addition that certainly helps.

Today I managed to fit both headers in place. Tomorrow I need to run the O2 extenders after I've heat wrapped the wiring. I also have new RR engine mounts that are going in.

Not to turn this thread into my PPE install story, but it's a manageable task if you can get the car up high enough, and you have some good air or power tools, and good mechanical know how. I think this is important to say because install costs might put people off from buying the set advertised here. This is a lengthy job, but you can do it yourself, which will save you a lot of money.

• Like 2

On 8/8/2023 at 7:14 AM, BillNick said:

Very interesting and good for you for giving it a shot. Looking forward to hearing it 👍🏼

Me too!! Hopefully today is the day for that. I have updated my build thread as to not hijack this post!

• 3 weeks later...

Joined the discussion a bit late but interested :smile: There are two sets of headers pictured above, and they appear to be different. Is it just the way they are photographed ? And fitting these headers will eliminate the primary cats, hence a reference to needing the RR tune to suppress the resulting check engine light. 

There is also a reference to needing a high flow exhaust system to get the best out of the setup. The XFORCE catback exhaust system is available here for a reasonable price. It has twin 2.5" diameter pipes which I guess puts it in the right zone. 

Is anyone on this forum actually running the full RR package ? Would be nice to have a reference.

Cheers...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links