Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Maxpower Live

Chris.S

Give me all the details of where your are staying and meeting up. I'll chat up the wife when I get home see if I can go.:cool:

Originally posted by brn7y

Give me all the details of where your are staying and meeting up. I'll chat up the wife when I get home see if I can go.:cool:

There a link to which McDonalds we are meeting up at earlier in this thread mate

See you there !

Chris

Update... Sunday 14th July - Time 8:30am - Location : McD's (Follow Chris's Hyperlink)

Confirmed so far:

- Chris Shipley

- Andy Hart

- Zee

- Ukazan

- UKlexusIS200

- Brn 7Y (?)

Any more for anymore...? :bounce:

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Zee007

Everybody still on then for next week?!?!

Can we interest anyone else in meeting up beforehand? :tumble:

Im still coming Mr. Zee:yes:

Can I still call you Mr. Zee?? I just noticed that while I have been sunning myself, you have decided to call yourself 'Comittee Executive':wow::wow::wow:

Do I need to bow before I speak to you now?

Bad News guy's I can't come down:mad:

Have a great time and if there are any really good bargains buy 2 and sell one on here:lol::lol:

Give Jackie Degg a kiss from me:cool::cool:

Originally posted by andyhart21

Can I still call you Mr. Zee?? I just noticed that while I have been sunning myself, you have decided to call yourself 'Comittee Executive':wow::wow::wow:

:lol: yes Andy - bow indeed, and red carpet, and money, and clean my car for me etc etc... :lol:

see you at J21 LFE Southbound at 7:30? :tumble:

Originally posted by brn7y

Bad News guy's I can't come down:mad:

Have a great time and if there are any really good bargains buy 2 and sell one on here:lol::lol:

Give Jackie Degg a kiss from me:cool::cool:

Sorry you can't be there mate.... but I'll certainly kiss Jackie - and all the other birds for you.... :D So long as Chris doesn't beat me to them... :lol:

Originally posted by andyhart21

:lol: yes Andy - bow indeed, and red carpet, and money, and clean my car for me etc etc... :lol:

see you at J21 LFE Southbound at 7:30? :tumble:

7.30 it is then Zee

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk