Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Best online parts catalog & parts sources in UK

Hello all,

I’ve recently purchased a 2003 RX300 SE-L and am planning on sourcing a few bits and bobs for the car. Can anyone recommend a good online parts catalog and also any recommendations for sourcing good priced parts in the UK? 
Thanks

Richard hi and welcome  ...  LexusPartsDirect can often sort out one's needs generally   ..  I'm sure other member and  RX300 afficionados will be able to be more specific ...........  have you a list yet of your needs ?

....... even maybe a new subframe when they go kaput ..........  hope yours isn't prone to the usually serious inevitable rust on this aged RX300 and you've done sound homework before buying your " new " car

Good luck

Malc

If you are looking for part numbers, PartSouq, Megazip or Rock Auto are good. Once you have the part numbers you can search and weigh up where is best to buy from.

The above also sell parts (VAT/Duty payable) and personally in the past have been the only places I could get certain parts from.

For buying within the UK I would just search the part number and buy from wherever is cheapest. 

37 minutes ago, EP80 said:

For buying within the UK I would just search the part number and buy from wherever is cheapest. 

I'm afraid I would personally Caveat that in so far as my personal experience on my Ls400 over the years with buying ( quite expensive ) BluePrint suspension stuff has been, sadly,  less than remarkable 

Good luck with whatever you choose and ......

Best wishes

Malc

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Malc1 said:

I'm afraid I would personally Caveat that in so far as my personal experience on my Ls400 over the years with buying ( quite expensive ) BluePrint suspension stuff has been, sadly,  less than remarkable 

Good luck with whatever you choose and ......

Best wishes

Malc

I meant the cheapest Genuine Toyota parts you can find for any given part number.

Spurious parts can be pot luck of course, personally the only spurious exhaust I have ever fitted which sealed properly was a recent one which was a dirt cheap off brand part, the more expensive ones were terrible. Best of luck OP.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links