Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2018-2020 Head and leg room versus GS

Hi All

Speculative posting here really. Am going to be heading up to Skye to live in the very near future. I have a GS250, my gf has a Nissan Juke (actually like more than I thought I would!).

No real need for us to have two cars between us so looking at getting something that can handle the terrain in the Highlands (not looking at true off road, just potentially bumpy minor roads and well laid gravel tracks) but whilst giving me my luxury car feel that I've got used to. 

I'm 6'4 and long in the back, gf is 5'10 and probably has slightly longer legs than me. Both fine in the Gs250......how does the NX compare?

Cheers

Adam 

I would be surprised, Adam, if you can't get comfortable in the NX. Provided you are not catering for rear passengers you can get lots of room in the front by pushing the seats back.

Pop into a Lexus dealer and try one!

• Like 2

Yes I think a trip to Edgware Road Lexus is the order of the day. Need to get a recall issue resolved on my GS so will have a play then.

What's the spec range for the 3-5 year old NX? Probably want a softer riding model due to some of the roads it's going to be used on. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links