Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My insurance is up next month. If it goes beyond £700 I'll look at getting rid of the car as I can't see the insurance situation changing anytime soon. Any savings I intended to make with regards to ongoing costs will slowly evaporate. My wife has just exchanged her PHEV for something far less green and more sporty and is now enjoying far cheaper insurance. The whole car market is complete madness with any incentive to go 'green' being kicked into the long grass.

• Like 3

On 3/30/2023 at 3:14 PM, fiszemfaszom said:

Hi guys, unfortunately mi loved Lexus Nx 300h was stolen at 28 Marc from Chingford

F sport model, white colour, panoramic sunroof, reg BG68NWE, if anyone has information or has seen it, please let me know

Many tanks 😪

Small advice put you Lexus nx keys in  like connection blocking bag a small one and sorry to hear that

20 minutes ago, Lexusfan123 said:

Small advice put you Lexus nx keys in  like connection blocking bag a small one and sorry to hear that

Unfortunately they dont need your keys or have to scan for a signal from your keys in your house

they just pull back the wheel arch cover or pull back the bumper, connect there device and drive it away.

the only way your going to stop them taking it would be to fit a Ghost or similar or a well hidden cut out switch.

as for them trying to steel it and causing damage to your car, i dont really know, a deterrent may help, but profenanals will get round anything you fit 

On 2/7/2024 at 9:39 AM, mblackuk said:

my nx300h 2021 was stolen on the 8th of jan 😞 outside our home.

Lucky I had gap insurance.

Just ordered a 450h+ PHEV and I'll put an immobiliser, they quoted me £4500 for the insurance ... gutted.

I thought I was hard done by.....my last year's premium for my 450h was £530. I've run a few exploratory quotes on comparison sites (my actual renewal is a few months away) and the cheapest I found was over £900 😒

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links