Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS300H increase in value

Weird prices. Out of curiosity, just recently, one of those webuyanycar type websites - motorway or something - valued my 2017  200t at £17500 and I thought that they were a cheaper model. I would offer the car for a private sale.

2 hours ago, GMB said:

Weird prices. Out of curiosity, just recently, one of those webuyanycar type websites - motorway or something - valued my 2017  200t at £17500 and I thought that they were a cheaper model. I would offer the car for a private sale.

It depends of mileage I believe. Anyway, I will not sell my car for very long time, that's for sure. 

7 hours ago, Driver72 said:

A week ago I had an idea to change my IS300h for estate car,  because why not? So, I did my research, and according to the internet, my car should be worth around £16000, as it is. I did pay for it £17600 two years ago, but we put about 35000 miles in meantime on the clock, hence less price. 
   I requested a quote from webuyanycars, and they gave me £13000. So, I was ready to PX my car for £14000 - £14500.

I found a suitable car, and ask them for the PX price. They said, they can pay £12500, because IS300h is not so popular. In fact, It is on 87th place in popularity. 
  My car is in immaculate condition, with FSH, brand new caliper and new front brakes. It spent whole previous week in Lexus garage for repair. It doesn't matter for anybody. So, asking price not always follows the real money. 
    In fact, I immediately stopped even thinking about swapping my beauty for anything else. 

Whenever you come to PX a car they have always become suddenly unpopular 🤔

• Like 1

On 4/12/2023 at 12:21 PM, imgo said:

I am hoping that the used price for an IS300h remains 'high' as I will be selling my fully loaded IS300h Premier when my new NX350h arrives.

Put it out here first, so the homeez have first dibs?

On 4/27/2023 at 11:07 AM, GMB said:

I would offer the car for a private sale.

You would? Are you in fact doing so?

Like several of the posters in this thread, I was and am disappointed that Lexus did not continue with the IS. I look at the  IS350 sedan offered in the US with envy.

Looking at Mazda for 'Continuity Lexus': powerful petrol engines, good autobox, lovely interior furnish & fit, many offered with sunroof, and prestige-brand sounds (Bose). Also, not excessively large. I loathe s****ing around in a huge car for personal transport.

2 hours ago, MartinH said:

You would? Are you in fact doing so?

Like several of the posters in this thread, I was and am disappointed that Lexus did not continue with the IS. I look at the  IS350 sedan offered in the US with envy.

Looking at Mazda for 'Continuity Lexus': powerful petrol engines, good autobox, lovely interior furnish & fit, many offered with sunroof, and prestige-brand sounds (Bose). Also, not excessively large. I loathe s****ing around in a huge car for personal transport.

I always liked mazda to drive they are excellent. But diesel was and is a time bomb in them and if you listen carefully you can hear them rust. 

A petrol with waxoil added might be a good choice 

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links