Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Quicksilver Exhaust Ebay

18 minutes ago, Jgtcracer said:

I’m not selling it but just spotted for sale on EBay, looks a bargain!

Can’t post link from app but a quick search on there will find it

Just had a look, looks in good condition and a sensible price.

13 hours ago, ashyk36 said:

Any idea if this would fit a GS F?

RCF/GSF axle backs are very similar but wont fit without modification.

Tailpipes would need extending and hangers relocated.

34 minutes ago, BillNick said:

RCF/GSF axle backs are very similar but wont fit without modification.

Tailpipes would need extending and hangers relocated.

I was looking at getting the invidia Q300 system which is not much more than this. I think you've had both the quicksilver and the Invidia. How did they compare in your experience in terms of volume/tone? Does the Invidia have any drone? I've read that the quicksilver does drone a bit but would like your opinion on this.

Thanks

I have indeed had both on my car - having kept the Invidia.

Quicksilver was a good "louder than OEM" sound and is better than OEM for sure. It did drone a low revs up hills and certain speeds on the motorway. I can't describe the feeling very well by typing on here, but I felt I had compromised the Lexus quality by adding this exhaust. That's no reflection of the product itself which is very well made, just a feeling I had as an owner driving it around.

I wasn't a fan of the carbon tips - some would prefer them which is fine, they do look the part if you are looking for a more aggressive overall look, but they didnt suit the back of my car in blue.

So as I wanted to keep the OEM look on the rear I went for Invidia as it is also Cat Back for the price of the Quicksilver axle back.

Never regretted my decision. The Invidia is just as aftermarket as the Quicksilver of course it is, BUT, it does not feel like it and honestly came away from the garage feeling like it had always been fitted from factory. It's quiet in the low revs but with added V8 burble which the OEM misses and it kicks ***** and turns heads when you put your foot down! I have had many compare the sound to an Aston and I tend to agree.

I have experience zero drone, zero.

If you give me a couple of mins I will upload a drive away vid which a friend of mine took of the Invidia.

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, BillNick said:

I have indeed had both on my car - having kept the Invidia.

Quicksilver was a good "louder than OEM" sound and is better than OEM for sure. It did drone a low revs up hills and certain speeds on the motorway. I can't describe the feeling very well by typing on here, but I felt I had compromised the Lexus quality by adding this exhaust. That's no reflection of the product itself which is very well made, just a feeling I had as an owner driving it around.

I wasn't a fan of the carbon tips - some would prefer them which is fine, they do look the part if you are looking for a more aggressive overall look, but they didnt suit the back of my car in blue.

So as I wanted to keep the OEM look on the rear I went for Invidia as it is also Cat Back for the price of the Quicksilver axle back.

Never regretted my decision. The Invidia is just as aftermarket as the Quicksilver of course it is, BUT, it does not feel like it and honestly came away from the garage feeling like it had always been fitted from factory. It's quiet in the low revs but with added V8 burble which the OEM misses and it kicks ***** and turns heads when you put your foot down! I have had many compare the sound to an Aston and I tend to agree.

I have experience zero drone, zero.

If you give me a couple of mins I will upload a drive away vid which a friend of mine took of the Invidia.

Thank you for the detailed response and videos! For the difference in price vs the used quicksilver a new Invidia definitely sounds like the better option, for me at least. The new retail price of the Quicksilver seems excessive but I suppose it's really low volumes.

Yes I believe the Quicksilvers are made to order brand new.

Only thing to be aware of with the Invidia is stock. It's American made and I waited 5 months for mine to ship.

Try a few suppliers in the UK so that they take the brunt of the import etc - you  might even find someone with one on the shelf already 🙂

On 5/12/2023 at 4:21 PM, BillNick said:

Yes I believe the Quicksilvers are made to order brand new.

Only thing to be aware of with the Invidia is stock. It's American made and I waited 5 months for mine to ship.

Try a few suppliers in the UK so that they take the brunt of the import etc - you  might even find someone with one on the shelf already 🙂

Sounds great! They do not make them for the GS F though so alot of the US forums get them modified to fit

On 5/12/2023 at 3:33 PM, TG1 said:

Thank you for the detailed response and videos! For the difference in price vs the used quicksilver a new Invidia definitely sounds like the better option, for me at least. The new retail price of the Quicksilver seems excessive but I suppose it's really low volumes.

£75 off with this eBay seller (not connected to me at all)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/325461754517?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=gUk3Xg9bRIG&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=KnwGFylsR_a&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

On 5/16/2023 at 11:00 PM, BillNick said:

Thanks mate, I ordered one from Tarmac Sportz late last week. The rep over the phone said that there was good stock on the shelf in the US where they are sourcing from. I went for the titanium tip one.

They seemed to be the cheapest shipped to your door but I will update next week to confirm if it arrived on time and with no additional costs etc.

Good luck buddy, you will not be disappointed. You need to get better gaskets as the ones provided fail very quickly. I took lots of advice from fellow owners in the US. As soon as im back home from my road trip (Monday) I’ll send you links of what to get. Will provide longevity and prevent leaks and CELs.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links