Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX350H Speed Record -130mph (Not)

Hi

Having taken delivery of a beautiful NX350H a month ago, it’s been a world of discovery…most of it great..I love the car. BUT..the Lexus Link app seems to be an absolute water of money.

So far the fuel gauge does not update, neither does the mileage…but the worst bit is the trip analytics…. I have not taken the car above 80mph at any time (and I’m the only driver), so how can the trip data show the following:-

IMG_1217.thumb.jpeg.50a0c9d4d4c845fc4842c0f718c66a59.jpeg

I have contacted Lexus assist on two occasions, emailed Lexus directly (a week ago), and have had ZERO replies from any of them. Have I been unlucky, or is Lexus customer service not what it used to be!

• Like 2

On 4/30/2023 at 11:04 PM, DavidCM said:

Last time  I apparently did 200mph....this time it's 999 mph.. it's so fast you don't even know you're doing it.

Who needs an LFA?Screenshot_20230430-225223.thumb.png.a796662765474a5da35de8d5dd041e62.png

Beat that!

• Haha 2

Yes. Lexus Link is disappointing to say the least. On my 450h the mileage has stopped updating and the remote locking feature wasn't working (saying the car was moving!!) however this has now been rectified. Fuel range has always functioned. Trip analytics have improved and around 9 out of 10 journeys are now recorded where previously it was about 3 in 10. Lexus are aware of the issues and are working on solutions I am reliably informed. The car is brilliant but the Link app leaves much to be desired!

• Like 1

Having moved to Lexus from owning three BMWs I have to say that the Lexus Link app isn't anywhere near as feature rich but so far the data presented in the app has been spot on.

Manufacturers need to get this spot on as if they can't design, create and maintain a decent mobile app it makes you wonder if the software in the car is equally dodgy.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links