Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another Isf Wanted

Hi, new member and first post. I am currently looking for an isf, have previously owned a lexus gs250. So far have just seen the one at Fareham in silver, great colour  and would consider any colour if anyone is selling please give me a shout. Live in the forest of dean area but willing to travel for right car. As stated in previous threads not to many about at the moment but optimistic  I will find one.  John

Hi, for me  the silver one i asked if they could send me photos of all the faults inside and out that they could see . They sort of refused and said all cars were photographed  the same way. I travelled 3 hours only to be disappointed with the paintwork. Maybe I'm  after to much but even on a 14/15 year old £50000  car I expected better.

Budget for me is what I think it's  worth but under £25000

Regards john

• Like 1

Hi yes did notice new front light replacement, but as I said to the guy you need to travel and have a look. Personally I think cars like these are worth around £17000. Good cars of that age around £20000 and later cars with lower mileage depending on year at max £25000, I think anything over this is a main dealer trying to make a quick buck. Just my opinion but at £25000  I would expect full history, receipts  good branded tyres not budget options and good discs and pads  and all necessary  fluids and belt changes done. This on top of good paintwork. Don't  want much!!!     Ps. It's  my Yorkshire  upbringing.

Cheers john

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JRW said:

Hi, for me  the silver one i asked if they could send me photos of all the faults inside and out that they could see . They sort of refused and said all cars were photographed  the same way. I travelled 3 hours only to be disappointed with the paintwork. Maybe I'm  after to much but even on a 14/15 year old £50000  car I expected better.

Budget for me is what I think it's  worth but under £25000

Regards john

Best of luck with search :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links