Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pre-loved NX300h

@Anthony B

I owned two NX 300h over a five year period. The first, one of the last pre-facelift, a Mercury Grey Sport, and the second a 2018 post-facelift Luxury in Mesa Red.

The NX300h is a brilliant car, and I’m sure you’ll really enjoy ownership. It’s not a rocket ship but driven as intended - calmly, in what I call ‘waft mode’ - and it’s a comfortable, refined, beautifully built and reliable companion.

Mpg for me was mid-30s on the motorway in Winter up to 40-42 in Summer on mixed A and B-roads.

You’ve also chosen well with Lexus Swindon. In my experience they’re superb, albeit I’ve now moved location from Wiltshire to Berkshire so am using Lexus Reading these days.

Congratulations on your purchase. Enjoy!

• Like 1

Congratulations on your new car.

I previously owned a 2018 NX300h for about 3 years and was very pleased with it. I was averaging just around the 40mpg mark (give or take a couple of points below or above depending on the temperature \ time of year).

If the Gen 2 NX hadn't come along, it's highly likely that I would still be driving the NX300h now.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2023 at 6:18 PM, Anthony B said:

Well, I've taken the plunge and bought a 15-reg NX300h with an exceptionally high spec - head-up display, forward radar, sun roof, heated steering wheel, etc, etc; one careful lady owner (yes, really) and looked after by Lexus Swindon since new.  It's a real find, immaculate, and being an SUV it's much easier of access than the IS.  Lexus did apart-exchange deal for me, not a good as I'd naively hoped for but good enough.

I'd be interested to learn what typical MPG other NX300h get. It's a heavier vehicle, albeit with the same engine as the IS, but I'm not going to get 50+ on a long run - or am I? , What's the best I'm going to get in a mix of highway and truly rural motoring (we're in the middle of Wiltshire).

Congratulations on finding the car you want. How many miles has it done? We like photos on here. Please put some up when you get the time 🙂

• Like 1

It's done 44k miles, really nothing at all for a car of this quality.  I've also signed up for a three-year service and MoT deal with Lexus Swindon, to save me worrying about dates and times.

I've tried to upload a couple of photos but keep getting 'failed' messages.  I'll keep trying.

• Like 2

NX is a great car, I am enjoying it, but please do ask about the water pump and when it was replaced, I missed checking this and it is not a cheap fix. Mileage is about 42 which is good for the size. All the best

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links