Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Link Has Suddenly Stopped Working

I have been using Lexus Link since purchasing my car without any issues.

However suddenly it seems to have stopped on 13/06 and now it is totally useless. Find my car shows the car location at 6:58pm on 13/06/2023 and will no longer update.

I checked the settings and everything seems connected and activated.

Any help would be very much appreciated until I get a chance to go to my local Lexus dealer, but not sure they will be able to resolve it.

Mine has also jammed,same date ,but 5.51pm.I've tried to restart it by resetting the password,but no joy.

As I've said before,a useful idea,if only it worked.

Reading this I clicked on my bookmark & it said page no longer etc etc.

Clicked on the account logo (top right) and it asked my to login and the took me back to where I was looking to arrive at. 

That is very strange that yours has stopped at the same date.

The interesting thing is when I complained to Lexus regarding the Can Bus thefts of RX's their suggestion was to have Lexus Link active.........

Mine seems to be still working, it has recorded my last journey on Mon 3rd July.

Sometimes I find it takes a day or two to update the last journey other times it does it straight away.

• 2 weeks later...

Just by way of an update, out of the blue I was able to see 1 further trip on 14th June, a couple of weeks ago. But again it froze on that date for a week or so.

Now suddenly, and for no apparent reason, it seems to be working fine again.

Possibly a problem at their end? If so, it still took 4 weeks to resolve!

Mine had frozen/jammed,but started working normally a few days ago.Interestingly,there is a warning message from Lexus that they are "experiencing some issues..".

Perhaps someone at Lexus has bothered to actually try using it.

I purchased a rx450h Dec 2019 two weeks ago - love the car 🙂. Also having problems with subscriptions on the App. E.g remote start. Changed all user setting and see the car but remote features unavailable. Spoke to Lexus Ireland whom transfered the issue the Toyota Europe. The dealer advised that lexus are experiencing technical issues. Waiting on an update from lexus Screenshot_20230717_052829_LexusLink.thumb.jpg.f302c84f33b2bee73d7a17de0419b2ef.jpg

3 hours ago, Dave it said:

I purchased a rx450h Dec 2019 two weeks ago - love the car 🙂. Also having problems with subscriptions on the App. E.g remote start. Changed all user setting and see the car but remote features unavailable. Spoke to Lexus Ireland whom transfered the issue the Toyota Europe. The dealer advised that lexus are experiencing technical issues. Waiting on an update from lexus Screenshot_20230717_052829_LexusLink.thumb.jpg.f302c84f33b2bee73d7a17de0419b2ef.jpg

I do not believe features like remote start are available on your car. I have the same 2020 model and it is not available.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links