Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My account lost connection to the car

My car is just over a week and I have problems already.

The connection between my car and my Lexus account got lost.

The app asks to add a new car.

The car asks to chose a language and to connect to a an account instead of a normal entertainment system. Like as if it is a car that is not setup to anything.

When I tried to connect to the app it says to “use a new app” which is Lexus Connect+

What is going on? A bit crap to have this with a new car one just spent 60K on 

IMG_6854.jpeg

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Serguei said:

My car is just over a week and I have problems already.

The connection between my car and my Lexus account got lost.

The app asks to add a new car.

The car asks to chose a language and to connect to a an account instead of a normal entertainment system. Like as if it is a car that is not setup to anything.

When I tried to connect to the app it says to “use a new app” which is Lexus Connect+

What is going on? A bit crap to have this with a new car one just spent 60K on 

IMG_6854.jpeg

I have exactly same issue.  I get the message “we are unable to identify that you have access to your vehicle in order to provision your subscription”. Offf to my local dealer on Monday to try and sort. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/30/2023 at 5:09 PM, Eggie said:

I have exactly same issue.  I get the message “we are unable to identify that you have access to your vehicle in order to provision your subscription”. Offf to my local dealer on Monday to try and sort. 

Update. I retried the new app today and it allowed me to fully set up. I think that there must have been a glitch Lexus end.

• Like 1

This would genuinely be a nightmare if this ever happened to me. Touch wood it never will as I don’t think I could manage it on my own. 

The oddest thing that’s happened so far was a few days ago. For a few seconds, my Lexus Link+ app, after having to log back into that, connected to my old UX which I removed back on 1st September when I collected my NX! 🤔 I was just beginning to curse at my phone and wonder what had happened, when the screen suddenly changed back to my NX with all the correct information.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Gary H said:

This would genuinely be a nightmare if this ever happened to me. Touch wood it never will as I don’t think I could manage it on my own. 

The oddest thing that’s happened so far was a few days ago. For a few seconds, my Lexus Link+ app, after having to log back into that, connected to my old UX which I removed back on 1st September when I collected my NX! 🤔 I was just beginning to curse at my phone and wonder what had happened, when the screen suddenly changed back to my NX with all the correct information.

Mine went back to two cars prior to the NX. But like yours, it did seem to recover. At least it did show that someone was working on it. Seems better now ….

• Like 1

My NX350H F sport was delivered last Wednesday after a 16month wait. Good to see many of you again. I'd already setup the Link+ app on my Iphone before the car had arrived. The sales team linked the app to Navigation for me and I'd be playing with it ever since. Wish I'd paid attention to what they did.

This lunch time I had an email from Lexus telling that a car with my car's VIN number had been transferred from my Link account to another account. I was told by the Bristol Centre that the solution was to upgrade to the Link+ app. Well I was already running the Link+ app which was now showing the NX I'd traded in, not my new one. Tried speaking to Toyota's media support team but they were very busy (we've heard that before). 

Tried removing and re-installing the link+ app. Installed it on my wife's Iphone. Couldn't get it to work on anything. Around 5:00pm it started to display the right car! Trouble is now I've got to link it to the Navigation and I didn't pay attention!

Don't get what they're doing or why they didn't warn us. Don't think they've got much idea with software.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links