Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bought a GR Yaris to compliment the RCF.

Quite different cars but a nice contrast, the RCF can do limo mode when I take the wife out as it's AVS suspension can do smooth and pleasant, then when I'm on my own in the RCF enjoying a local twisty A road the car tightens up nicely for a bit of enthusiastic driving.

At the bottom of the road where I live if I turn right I can enjoy miles and miles of excellent twisty B roads which the GR Yaris excels at. As I've lived around my home all my life I know the roads well and the GR with it's slightly higher seating position helps with forward visibility. All of the rave reviews of the GR are spot on, but when you are on your own for about half an hour the ability of this little car really shines through and you just can't grasp how good this car is on a limited test drive when buying.

I know I have modified most of my cars to date but I think Toyota have got this car spot on from the factory, by all accounts it's hand made in the old Lexus LFA facility by highly skilled people.

I like the very quiet exhaust as it a bit stealth like for quiet country roads, the wheels are nice so wouldn't change them but I do like adaptive suspension on my cars and may in the future look to have an active suspension system fitted as I did with my Mini Clubvan.

• Like 2

I didnt seem to connect with the gr yaris as well as my grmn. May be like you said, i didnt get enough wheel time to understand and appreciate the gr more.

supercharger whine is addictive. 

Though i would be happy to consider it if i ever get offer one at list price

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links