Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Alloy Wheels advice please

ReflexSonic

There are so many options, it just depends very much on what you want for the car. It's probably worth searching previous threads on wheels and if you want to go aftermarket, scroll through the thousands of images on the internet for SC430 alloys to find what you like.

There is a set of the later 2006 onwards original alloys on eBay or you might find an owner with a spare set. As per the set on eBay they usually need a refurb so add around £70 per wheel for that.

If you want to go from 18" to 19" and or wider or change to a staggered fitment check here to make sure they will fit. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ReflexSonic said:

Hi im looking for a nice set of used alloys for my 2005 SC430. Any advice where yo look please? anything to avoid etc? Grateful for any advice thanks

Don't know if he will still have them, but Stew ( Localhero on here) had a spare set until a month ago at least. May be he might want to sell them given that he's sold the SC430 they used to be on.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I do indeed have a full set of original sc430 wheels which have been refurbished but you probably already have similar, they are not perfect but still good they also come with 4 nearly new,less than 2000ml tyres albeit mid priced tyres message me  if interested

20210221_121757.jpg

20210104_143108.jpg

• Like 2

These are my 4 original lexus wheels and tyres, just photoed them individually,  metal valves all set screws replaced all tyres virtually as new, on one of the wheels there is a chip in the  paint, easily repaired, other than that no damage to any of them not advertised elsewhere 😗 Stew make me an offer if interested around £550, will deliver up to 60  miles of Abergele or collection 

20231008_112823.jpg

20231008_112834.jpg

20231008_112841.jpg

20231008_112852.jpg

20231008_112932.jpg

20231008_112936.jpg

20231008_112943.jpg

20231008_112948.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links