Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Looking to purchase a SC430

Craig_f

On 10/29/2023 at 10:14 AM, Nigel Coleman said:

With your being a "facelift" model with quite low mileage and a rare colour then you should no problem selling it.

Even better if it was registered before April 2006.

Are we going to get a photo  or two? I am intrigued by the colour. Does not sound like one I have seen before.

18 minutes ago, Malc1 said:

I saw an 03 plate brilliant black one parked in Queenborough yesterday ……. anyone here ? 

So rarely  see one ! 

Malc 

It wouldn't hurt to see  a couple of pics of the underside of the car.

8 minutes ago, Boomer54 said:

It wouldn't hurt to see  a couple of pics of the underside of the car.

I was just driving past and my arms aren't long enuf to stretch whilst driving especially  😅 !

19 minutes ago, Malc1 said:

I was just driving past and my arms aren't long enuf to stretch whilst driving especially  😅 !

Classic Cross purposes.

Couple of pics of the underside of the Quartz Blue Sc 430 . Don't you fancy a little trip down to Devon to have a look?

1 minute ago, Boomer54 said:

Don't you fancy a little trip down to Devon to have a look?

I'll avoid visiting the West Country thank you .............. never known the roads getting there to be an easy drive !

Malc

7 minutes ago, Malc1 said:

I'll avoid visiting the West Country thank you .............. never known the roads getting there to be an easy drive !

Malc

A man/driver of your calibre and huge experience might welcome the challenge of a drive that is not 'easy'.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Boomer54 said:

A man/driver of your calibre and huge experience might welcome the challenge of a drive that is not 'easy'.

I really really enjoy driving my Ls400s, always have done, found the seating position just always just right for exacting and long journeys BUT that road from Kent down t'a West Country is simply DREADFUL whenever I have been .....  and that's mostly " out of season " too 

Malc

2 hours ago, Boomer54 said:

Would I be right in saying this car does not have rear sensors? 

None of the SC430’s had rear sensors fitted from the factory although some had them fitted by the dealership before they were sold. Consequently very few have them fitted which is why many owner’s now go for having a rear camera fitted instead.

4 minutes ago, Glyn Jennings said:

None of the SC430’s had rear sensors fitted from the factory although some had them fitted by the dealership before they were sold. Consequently very few have them fitted which is why many owner’s now go for having a rear camera fitted instead.

I had assumed because my car has them it was standard, but obviously not the case. Some of us need sensors AND a camera.

3 hours ago, Boomer54 said:

I had assumed because my car has them it was standard, but obviously not the case. Some of us need sensors AND a camera.

Thats me as well.  I fitted front and rear sensors on mine as so used to having them on the RX. You can’t beat sound and vision.

• 3 weeks later...

Low miles, excellent service history 2006 example. Grey.

Tempting and only 5 miles away. Black interior though.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/176033529102?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=owymdgostdu&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=-Xw-SSzkQbS&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

13 minutes ago, Mossypossy said:

Low miles, excellent service history 2006 example. Grey.

Tempting and only 5 miles away. Black interior though.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/176033529102?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=owymdgostdu&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=-Xw-SSzkQbS&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Motorhomes are better then 🤣   wonder why they p/exd her 🤫

Malc

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links