Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus IS250 SE-L 2006 Auto - All parts for sale

Linas.P

I will be breaking IS250 SE-L Auto 2006 with ~100,000k miles for parts. All parts available, including engine, gearbox etc. with exception of fuel tank, fuel lines, brake lines.

Standard SE-L features, black leather heated/cooled interior, Xenon headlights with washers, heated mirrors, rear shade etc. does not have sat-nav, nor ML

Auction sale of the 2006 Lexus Is 250 Se-, vin: JTHBK262702007599, lot number: 67096863Auction sale of the 2006 Lexus Is 250 Se-, vin: JTHBK262702007599, lot number: 67096863

For your reference VRN: BN06 RMX  VIN: JTHBK262702007599

Obviously, symbolic prices for club member for all the small bits. Will note what has been taken/reserved/sold below, so far I am taking wiring harnesses, dash, RCC radar myself and certain person already reserved foot rest.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/16/2023 at 9:43 AM, Mike_Mac said:

Interested in the front section of the Rear Shade (if the car has a rear blind?)

It "was" SEL - so yes. Not sure about front section, but I can do whole unit for £25.

Unfortunate timing on your black interior swap as I have complete black interior including everything for sale now. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

It "was" SEL - so yes. Not sure about front section, but I can do whole unit for £25.

Unfortunate timing on your black interior swap as I have complete black interior including everything for sale now. 

Yes - bit of a pain!

I’ll take the whole thing please (parcel shelf) - just let me know how you want paid and what postage would be to Devon (unless collection is an option?)

• 2 weeks later...

On 12/28/2023 at 10:58 PM, Taseen said:

@Linas.PHi, do you have anti-glare auto dimming mirrors. If so i am interested in the passenger side mirror (just the glass)

Hi Taseen,

Yes have passenger mirror, but it is sold as a unit (will not part it out further). So whole mirror is for sale if you interested. 

Rear window sill/deck covers with third brake light and central console are also gone now. 

Also driver side headlight and mirror are likely to go (TBC soon).

Don't suppose your IS250 had the illuminated front sills? If so, I'd be interested! Also, how much for the front centre vents above the stereo?

I was interested in the rear view mirror if it was available, but I know it's not an easy retrofit to my SE!

@JDM-Fiend Yeah - all SE-L sills are available (as a set, rear ones are also little bit nicer with brushed metal, not just plain plastic), vents available - not sure about condition thought from memory they are good, but need to check. Can't remember if I took rear view mirror, will need to check. I will check and let you know prices in PM. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Linas.P said:

@JDM-Fiend Yeah - all SE-L sills are available (as a set, rear ones are also little bit nicer with brushed metal, not just plain plastic), vents available - not sure about condition thought from memory they are good, but need to check. Can't remember if I took rear view mirror, will need to check. I will check and let you know prices in PM. 

Great, thanks - let me know prices with pics etc if possible. Any other SE-L upgrades I should consider? 😀

12 minutes ago, JDM-Fiend said:

Great, thanks - let me know prices with pics etc if possible. Any other SE-L upgrades I should consider? 😀

Whole car available (except of what is already listed as gone and the frame), so anything you wish.

On the serious note - I don't know if there is much of "upgrades" that can be easily retrofitted or that matter. If you had regular SE, then obvious one would be leather, but you already have leather right? Not sure if you also have memory, but that would be heck of a job to retrofit. Rear curtain - kind of minor thing, but would be absolute nightmare to fit. Electric steering column? I mean it could be done, but without memory function it kind of adds little value. Do you have parking sensors? As far as I know you needs sensors and body control module (I have all of them) and I would assume they would work with the rest of the computers, but you can never be sure and if it doesn't then you would be in deep pain trying to match all the modules (on positive side I have them all, on negative side - cost of replacing all computers for just parking sensors just wouldn't make sense). Wood trim? As far as I know most people hate it, but in theory it can be done easily and it is available.

5 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

Whole car available (except of what is already listed as gone and the frame), so anything you wish.

On the serious note - I don't know if there is much of "upgrades" that can be easily retrofitted or that matter. If you had regular SE, then obvious one would be leather, but you already have leather right? Not sure if you also have memory, but that would be heck of a job to retrofit. Rear curtain - kind of minor thing, but would be absolute nightmare to fit. Electric steering column? I mean it could be done, but without memory function it kind of adds little value. Do you have parking sensors? As far as I know you needs sensors and body control module (I have all of them) and I would assume they would work with the rest of the computers, but you can never be sure and if it doesn't then you would be in deep pain trying to match all the modules (on positive side I have them all, on negative side - cost of replacing all computers for just parking sensors just wouldn't make sense). Wood trim? As far as I know most people hate it, but in theory it can be done easily and it is available.

That's OK, only if anything simple was available. Nothing there for me really apart from what I've already mentioned. No parking sensors  (but have the rear camera) on mine, but I do have heated/cooled leathers too. Wood trim isn't for me haha

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, JDM-Fiend said:

That's OK, only if anything simple was available. Nothing there for me really apart from what I've already mentioned. No parking sensors  (but have the rear camera) on mine, but I do have heated/cooled leathers too. Wood trim isn't for me haha

Thanks.

I know - your car is just bizzare, rear camera, but no sensors. Heated/cooled seats, but no memory? Is steering column electric? 

I can get you headlight washers if you want - obviously just joking (what a waste of space they are) 😄

1 minute ago, Linas.P said:

I know - your car is just bizzare, rear camera, but no sensors. Heated/cooled seats, but no memory? Is steering column electric? 

Bizarre in a good way!

No memory and no electric steering column. Luckily, the ML system, rear camera and heated/cooled leathers were my main criteria. Perhaps the best specced SE ever haha

Yeah - I wonder how much work is required to put memory in. It probably will be body control ECU (one of them) + master switch + memory switch. I know wiring for steering column should already be there. I think what would make or brake the deal would be wiring - if it is there, then it should be relatively simple, but if it isn't then world of pain. I mean I know that I definitely have all the parts for it to work, it is just a matter of figuring out what exactly is needed. But I reckon from scale of minor to the end of the world, this piece of work would be towards the harder side. 

Actually, I wonder if leather and ML is already retrofit on yours? Any clues? Because leather retrofit is probably most common thing ever. ML can be retrofitted, but it is much more work as wiring is different and speaker locations are different, that said if somebody was working of whole car it is doable.

I myself will try to retrofit radar cruise (eventually), will see how that goes. 

Hi Linas , hoping that’s not your 250 ? I need to replace driver side window on my 2011 250 f sport , as it’s scratched it keeps being scratched on the outside when you pull the window up . I’ve got to take the door apart to further inspect but was wondering if you still have the window and how much would you want for it ? Also I reckon it should fit with no issue right ? 

On 1/13/2024 at 8:57 PM, bixtape said:

Hi Linas , hoping that’s not your 250 ? I need to replace driver side window on my 2011 250 f sport , as it’s scratched it keeps being scratched on the outside when you pull the window up . I’ve got to take the door apart to further inspect but was wondering if you still have the window and how much would you want for it ? Also I reckon it should fit with no issue right ? 

Kind of mine now, apart of frame 🙂 

I do have all doors and windows, but I will need to check if they are not scratched. In my experience all windows get scratched eventually with wear ant tear, so I would assume there will be scratches on 18 years old car. Whenever better or worse than you have is hard to say. What I am saying - if you want window that isn't scratched, then you probably will need new one.

As for fitting - they will fit, but Lexus did have few different "tones" of tinting, so it may not be matching to the one you have. I will get window cleaned and will send you some pictures. 

On 1/7/2024 at 6:51 PM, JDM-Fiend said:

No memory and no electric steering column. Luckily, the ML system, rear camera and heated/cooled leathers were my main criteria. Perhaps the best specced SE ever haha

Ah but I have the last three options on my SE, and the moonroof too! Apparently the car was specced by the GM of Toyota GB for his father-in-law. As I recall, the SE had a lower car tax at the time (2007). Smart!

I could in fact do with the towing eye and its front-bumper cover, lost by some third-party recovery cowboy working for RAC. Are those parts available please, Linas?

The cover is available, but from memory it is scratched (will need to check). No tools came with the car unfortunately and the towing eye would be part of the tool box.

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, BkS said:

Hey @Linas.P are headlights & ballasts available? How much if so?

Yes they are, but they are not in good shape. Ballasts etc. should work, but one side lense has rust inside it, other side has cracked edges.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links