Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Audible red line warning (bleep) not sounding - GSF

The bleep to warn of engine rpm exceeding the red line is no longer sounding on my GSF. I suspect that there is some menu option to toggle this on/off, but after I quick trawl I’ve not been able to find it. If anyone can shed any light as to whether there is a parameter in the menus that affects this, it would be much appreciated . Thanks 

3 hours ago, Pielight said:

The bleep to warn of engine rpm exceeding the red line is no longer sounding on my GSF. I suspect that there is some menu option to toggle this on/off, but after I quick trawl I’ve not been able to find it. If anyone can shed any light as to whether there is a parameter in the menus that affects this, it would be much appreciated . Thanks 

I didn’t know you could switch it off.  Certainly not aware of it on the RCF…..

I too would like to know how to switch it off.  Now I think about it, is it a ‘redline’ beep or an audible shift alarm???

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jgtcracer said:

I didn’t know you could switch it off.  Certainly not aware of it on the RCF…..

I too would like to know how to switch it off.  Now I think about it, is it a ‘redline’ beep or an audible shift alarm???

From memory, I think you can adjust the point relative to the redline where the 2 red square (visual alerts) appear on the tacho in S+ mode. I would have presumed that this would also trigger the bleep, but that doesn’t explain why my bleep has stopped sounding.

3 hours ago, ColinBarber said:

It only does it in the sport drive modes. Are you in Normal perhaps?

I’ve been testing it in S+ mode. I also tried both manual and automatic. It’s quite difficult testing it at all on public roads, due to reaching very high speeds very quickly! 😱

8 hours ago, Flytvr said:

You need to find out what you did, as everyone will want to replicate 🤪

I thought the bleeps  contributed to the sense of drama during hard acceleration! 😂

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links