Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Insurance Renewal Time

wecpc

12 hours ago, DAN@ADRIAN FLUX said:

Hi.

I'm sorry we couldn't offer you a competitive insurance quotation. Unfortunately we can't be competitive on every risk I'm afraid. I only wish we could.

Regards,

Dan.

A quick bit of free marketing information for you. Go Compare listed 98 quotes. Of those, 96 managed to beat you on price.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, beyond the blue said:

Hi, can you be more specific on what you mean by "every" risk. What area of car insurance are you confident you can be competitive on, age, car type, area, cover etc? Any help you can give to reduce premiums yet still offer quality cover would be welcomed on this forum. I have approached you in the past but your quote was over twice what I finished up paying. What is your area of expertise?

Sadly you're unlikely to receive any response to specific questions from Dan as he appears to only chime in when there's the possibility of business to be had, although clearly in this case it has rebounded on him.

I've asked for his professional comments on market trends on another thread but reply came there none.  One would have thought he might benefit from explaining his position but evidently he does not consider that to be profitable.

• Like 1

Last years premium with Aviva was £204, this years renewal come through at £280. Seemed reasonable given all the recent quotes people are complaining about. Tried comparison sites and individual companies today just to check as it's the supposed optimum 21 days before and closest was £500 and ranged up to £900 😳 Needless to say we are sticking with Aviva.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sundance said:

Sadly you're unlikely to receive any response to specific questions from Dan as he appears to only chime in when there's the possibility of business to be had, although clearly in this case it has rebounded on him.

I've asked for his professional comments on market trends on another thread but reply came there none.  One would have thought he might benefit from explaining his position but evidently he does not consider that to be profitable.

Ah well! Shame really, as it would be a good opportunity to be open and helpful in what is an increasingly worrying part of motoring these days. Most brokers just play the numbers game ie. throw out as many quotes as possible and hope that some bounce back. Dan has got the perfect opportunity to be different on these pages.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links