Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Integrated apple car play and android auto

Looking to upgrade my 2010 is250 infotainment system to apple car play and android auto only found a company in Australia that can supply and fit using the same head unit and factory controls 

Theres alot more options out there actually, a good example is the Teyes CC3 that will fully integrate and retain your OEM controls, the only exception is your reverse camera which would either need to be spliced or replaced as Im guessing you have a facelift IS250 like myself, the pre facelifts can retain the OEM reverse camera but I've struggled to get it to work when fitting the head unit for others.

There are other examples like an Xtrons which I own personally and a GROM VLINE2 however in my experience for facelift vehicles the GROM is too buggy so I'd go with the Teyes if you can.

https://teyes.uk/products/lexus-is250-xe20-2005-2013?shpxid=e609281f-a2f1-43e0-94be-598fe022c9c2

You'll need to pick Option A as that has the new facelift infotainment (white screen for climate controls) 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers McShmoopy there’s a guy in Cheltenham who has had four GROM’s and had problems with all of them so won’t be going down that route I’ll take a look at your other option 

I do have a facelifted teyes cc3 available if you were interested in getting one still it’s been taken out of my mums written off IS and the new one is a pre facelift so would be willing to sell this 

Just to put my 5p here... I have no seen aftermarket units that would support cars with factory Bluetooth music etc. (White interface) so if your 2010 has that, it won't work.

8 hours ago, H3XME said:

Just to put my 5p here... I have no seen aftermarket units that would support cars with factory bluetooth music etc. (White interface) so if your 2010 has that, it won't work.

To be fair mate mine was the factory white interface and head units do support it, you usually need a completely different harness of wiring for that to work however. The teyees CC3 from my mums old car and my current XTRONS are the facelift version so they can support it, for the longest time there was little to no support up until recently however

• Like 1

On 2/2/2024 at 3:31 PM, H3XME said:

Just to put my 5p here... I have no seen aftermarket units that would support cars with factory bluetooth music etc. (White interface) so if your 2010 has that, it won't work.

The Teyes CC3 is compatible 100% with all 2IS platforms. I’ve installed loads of these units for customers. Here is a video of a 2012 IS250 I did a while back:  

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I’ve found a apple car play and android auto module for my is250 guaranteed not to compromise the factory settings is a  nav inc product if anyone is interested 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/20/2024 at 8:21 PM, Alanlouis72 said:

I’ve found a apple car play and android auto module for my is250 guaranteed not to compromise the factory settings is a  nav inc product if anyone is interested 

Hi Alan, please provide details of what you have found......

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links