Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Owner - 2014 RX450h Premier

Hi All - Finally found the perfect RX450h Premier 2014 with 86k miles and collected it yesterday. Service by Lexus last week so got another year worth of Lexus Warranty. Hybrid Warranty check, New brake pads and Discs done in the last month, with fresh MOT and full service history. Very happy with my choice and I’m glad I didn’t go for the for the lemon with all the advisories. See previous post

Just wanted to say many thanks for the keen advice I got on here with helping me make the decision to go for this one…

Jag

Lexus1.jpg

Lexus2.jpg

• Like 10

Looks like a nice example, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Even when the Relax warranty expires there is an extended one available which would be well worth considering.

My Luxury is the same age and only a little bit less mileage, and it feels like it has years of life left in it yet.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Exterior colour and internal trim colour is less of a consideration to some if other aspects tick the box.  I missed out on a 3rd Gen Premier that had the silver exterior I wanted with beige interior, heated part wood steering wheel and more advanced cruise control and waited several months to find another the same.  In the end I found a very nice example without the aforementioned extras but with interior lifted somewhat by light grey seats, side  arm rests and top of central arm rest.  It's a long way from being the most attractive SUV but I have come to like it and find it neater than the larger footprint of the 4th Gen RX models.  More importantly, It will serve me until an all electric model is a better proposition with as good comfort and I don't see this happening for some time.

I did do a small adjustment to enable a slightly larger AGM Battery to be fitted,  (Take care not to let yours go near flat as this shortens the life/kills it).  Additionally, I installed a detachable six inch TomTom on a secure platform I made.  This provides free map and camera updates and i have found it to be more reliable than the Lexus sat nav.  I did detail these on the forum quite a while ago now.

I see you don't have the roof rails which some like.  They are difficult to find used and available from Lexus Dealers but very expensive to buy.

Enjoy your very nice motor car!

• Like 1

My old BMW 7 series had sand cream interior so thought black would be nice change this time. I saw a lemon of a RX450h previous to this car, it was a smokers car was horrible and the cream interior was not in the best of shape. Leather definitely needs looking after. Battery wise its reasonably new. It's currently parked up for the last 7 days in England while I holiday in Egypt. Fingers crossed it starts first time... 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links