Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Thanks and goodbye

Collected my Honda E:Ny1 yesterday, nice drive home and still some Battery left. Sad to leave the nx at the Honda dealer but that’s life.

To rank my previous cars I would say the LS400 was best, LS430 next, then NX followed by GS300, IS300 then IS200. The most exciting was the Lexus Club events in the mid 1990’s.

The Honda is superb, dealership not so good so far. Paperwork took a little time to match the deal we had agreed! Told me I could match the MyHonda+ app with my car at home, then find it needs a Honda mechanic with access to Telematics the first time. Then find the flat tyre compressor is missing from the boot. To be fair they have dealt with these issue very quickly.

Likes over the nx.

Really huge infomation screen. Touch screen instead of that crazy Lexus touch pad. Wireless apple CarPlay, apple Maps full screen top, apple Music in the middle and dedicated air conditioning below. Genius. NO ENGINE NOISE  during acceleration, just a quiet whoosh. Lights come on with fast wipers automatically. Doors close as quietly at the nx. Look and feel quality 99% of the nx. No visits to petrol pumps. Free servicing. Yearly safety inspections. Transmission checks at 100,000 miles, Battery and control checks at 150,000 miles.

Dislikes.

Not a Lexus, I’ll miss the coffee at Lexus Milton Keynes.

I know I’ll miss the attention to detail during servicing. Lexus Sheffield and Milton Keynes were exceptional. The around 200 mile range of the Honda won’t be an issue with our current needs. The RZ ev was too big and just too expensive. The UX ev too small and too expensive. Leaving mainly because our driving distances have reduced but the risk of theft has been a factor. If it doesn’t work out I’ll be back.

• Like 5

But someone on here said that you get a free bag of weeds if you had bought a new Lexus?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links