Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

made my day

Mitch

I was standing in my chipie today just after it opened and I saw a guy in a black IS200 with cream interior, I nodded my head to him and he did the same. shame I never had my IS parked outside instead of my mitsubishi colt then he would of realised why I nodded......... nice car though

you can eat fish and chips in your pride and joy!:oBut you have to keep some 'Febreze' in the boot. It really does work. As for keeping the grease off the hide, wipe off the first bit of grease you see with the Wife's, Girl friend's, Husband's, BoyFriend's or Partner's fave bit of clothing. :o:o:o:o Trust me they will take care in future. As for the kids? Bless them! Give them bus fare with every meal in case they forget????? ;););)

i work in a chipie dnt mean i eat from there. im fed up of the sight and smell of chips and fish. only eat chicken kebab as its healthy. as for eating in the lexus. ALL FOOD AND DRINK ACCEPT WATER IS BANNED FROM BEING CONSUMED IN THE LEX!!! OWNERS DECISION IS FINAL!!!!

I respect the decision of the owner. And I can see why you would not want to see another fish or plate of chips again. don't spill any water on the leather though will you.:lol::lol::lol:

Originally posted by Playa

i work in a chipie dnt mean i eat from there. im fed up of the sight and smell of chips and fish. only eat chicken kebab as its healthy. as for eating in the lexus. ALL FOOD AND DRINK ACCEPT WATER IS BANNED FROM BEING CONSUMED IN THE LEX!!! OWNERS DECISION IS FINAL!!!!

Above also banned in mine.....along with farting!

Originally posted by Jimmy Ten Toes
Originally posted by Playa

Above also banned in mine.....along with farting!

Unless its me!

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links