Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Settle an argument for me !

Not one usually for topless photo's but the SC430 does look good in that GRiM!

I didn't think there was a soft top option and I couldn't see why anyone would choose it. I think the hard top gives it the added stability it needs - although it's a lovely drive, I felt there was a bit of unecessary body roll with the roof down.

Hmm, better think of a nice way to break the news to mum-in-law :tumble:

Well, one boring way is to tell her:

It is a copy of the system seen developed by Mercedes (at least the most recent attempt, there was a Camero or something like that in the 60s with a roof like that, no?) on the SLK and it proved to be a sucess formula which they have now heavily evolved into the new SL (from 26-30s and lot of boot space to 16s and minial boot space lost). So, Lexus has copied the original, no doubt taking apart a few SLKs and spent quite a substantial amount to develop and test it and to integrate it into the car, so..... I don't think they would have wanted to or needed to spend anymore on developing a Soft top!

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links