Does anybody know where I can get clear lenses for the side repeaters on my 1999 GS300 sport??

Also is it possible to put the later rear lenses on to a 99 car?

Look here for the side repeaters, which you can order from your dealer:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/knowledge...ex_v2&id=90&c=1

The facelift rear lenses do fit. I think they are a direct replacement, if not then it's only a slight modification to the electrical socket that is needed.

I got clear side repeater lenses from a place in Ware, Herts. RPM Motorsport......and i've replaced my rear lenses (PM Alex - JDM_Partsguru ;) )..........there is a slight mod. needed to get the driving lights to fully work on the new lenses........plug change :driving:

there are several clear side repeaters available... original Toyota or Tom's.

No sure how much the Toyota ones are, but the Tom's come with bulbs and are approx. GBP35 incl. shipping.

there are several clear side repeaters available... original Toyota or Tom's.

No sure how much the Toyota ones are, but the Tom's come with bulbs and are approx. GBP35 incl. shipping.

Toyota ones are about £22 from dealers. You can even just buy the clear outer lens for about £10 and keep the original housing, although you will need orange bulbs (or the silver vision ones)

Or you could have mine. I had a pair of clears fitted on my MR2 but took them off when I sold it. I doubt I'll bother buying another MR2 so I suppose theres' no point me keeping them.

Toyota ones are about £22 from dealers. You can even just buy the clear outer lens for about £10 and keep the original housing, although you will need orange bulbs (or the silver vision ones)

I bought the complete set from a Lexus dealer and bought orange bulbs from Halfords, then to my surprise, when I unpacked them, they already had orange bulbs fitted.

Yes if you buy the complete unit the bulbs come with it. If you get just the clear lens then you will need new bulbs.

I have just fitted clear side indicators. Complete with fitment & orange bulbs from Lexus £26. Only a 5 minute job to install Photo here