Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Motorshow North West

Claire G

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waiting for the exhibitors pack to come through so I can confirm times, but yes, it's fine to come either for both days or just one or t'other.

We're outside - 95% of the show is outdoors, but they do have some covered areas to move people to should the weather be really bad.

im going sunday only now and will be convoying up with gordon, so we can meet you chris on your way and hook up with dave somewhere too so we can all drive in together if you like chaps. let me know your thoughts.

of course any others coming are most welcome to join the convoy.

stupid question, but as my car is totally standard is it wanted there?????

of course its wanted there, the more the merrier! :D

be good to meet you matey

cheers for that it will be good to meet you all to and the good thing is that i live 2 mins away form the race course so if any of you need anything on the day let me know.

hats kind of you to let us all use your crapper,what a good man :P

cheers for that it will be good to meet you all to and the good thing is that i live 2 mins away form the race course so if any of you need anything on the day let me know.

:lol: what are you like dave?!

got my passes this morning, thanks claire.

i'll be bringing some club flyers for everyone to have a handful and plaster on their cars, have we got any other club stuff we can take, like banners,flags etc to let everyone know who we are?

i'll be bringing some club flyers for everyone to have a handful and plaster on their cars, have we got any other club stuff we can take, like banners,flags etc to let everyone know who we are?

can i take my boddingtons banners to tell everone to save the cream of manchester :P

can i take my boddingtons banners to tell everone to save the cream of manchester :P

we'll help you climb up the main stand and you can protest from the roof gord

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk