Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Mods

Dave12

Where else can i get armrests from i looked on lextasy and they were about $275-$300 plus postage. So where else can i get one easily. I am thinking of bidding on this eBay one might get a bargain. See what happens. The one on lextasy looks the same as the one on eBay so i shud be able to get the same thing for the fraction of the price. See what happens 9days on the auctions so got a bit of time. Cheers. Any reccomendations??

Dave, one tip mate, don't forget that the US armrest will be for LHD cars unless specifically stated otherwise - and you'll end up with the hole for the handbrake on the wrong side I think?!

Like Steve says drop Alex a pm, I've had a fair bit of stuff from Alex and he's a top guy :)

Ok thanks, Alot items come up on eBay often so it always a good idea to keep your eyes peeled. Anyways my car is soon going to turn to 60k what are the servicing costs and what sort of things do they do. Also whaen is the cambelt due on these cars i have been told till 80k its not a problem. Thanks

Think the cambelt is at 100k on the IS200.

They have the full service info in the service documentation.

I think my 60k cost me somewhere in the region of £430ish at Sheffield.

For the armrest, Alex (JDMPartsGuru) has the official Toyota part for the IS200 which will fit your car perfectly - the one's on eBay are copies etc and it's always a risk what you're going to get - you do tend to get what you pay for with stuff like this.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links