Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Photoes Of Your Calipers Painted

IS200lexdreamer

• 5 weeks later...

what you think about painting them red on a black is 200?

would it be TOO much?

has anyone got them?

I did my black sc430 red today, was lazy and never bothered taking the wheels off just painted it with them on.. still need to go over it again tommorow as it got dark a bit quck today.. didnt help cos I got out of bed at 1pm :P

Took it out for a spin and some kids standing at a bus stop shouted out Oi showoff.. lol so yes red does show up alot on black.

Does make the car look nicer from a distance the red kinda compliments it.

ll.gif

Also did my Dark Blue Range Rover red as well..

rr.gif

would it be TOO much?

has anyone got them?

I did my black sc430 red today, was lazy and never bothered taking the wheels off just painted it with them on.. still need to go over it again tommorow as it got dark a bit quck today.. didnt help cos I got out of bed at 1pm :P

Took it out for a spin and some kids standing at a bus stop shouted out Oi showoff.. lol so yes red does show up alot on black.

ll.gif

rr.gif

The alloys on the range look a bit kerbed ! - ouch, now - u didn't want to do that did u !

would it be TOO much?

has anyone got them?

ll.gif

rr.gif

If you used hammerite smooth, you may have a problem putting another coat on, you have to do it all at once or wait weeks for it to go off before putting on another coat, (or so it says on the tin)

The alloys on the range look a bit kerbed ! - ouch, now - u didn't want to do that did u !

Nahh I didnt .. was gutted when I did that, even worse did it on my own driveway! How flucking stooopid is that.

If you used hammerite smooth, you may have a problem putting another coat on, you have to do it all at once or wait weeks for it to go off before putting on another coat, (or so it says on the tin)

I got a can of caliper paint from Halfords their own brand jobbie. Dries in 30 mins then you can apply another coat, Was ok though £8.99 done 8 calipers (and the Range Rover ones are big) and still have half a can left.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links