Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How about some continental touring?

Loz

Is anyone up for Champagne weekend in convoy? DOn't know how much you guys and gals like driving but, there is a great run down to Rheimes (check the spelling) but they have Champers Caves that u can tour and buy a few bottles or cases... The food is great and it's a good long or standard weekend run from Dover.

Anyone up for a cruise? I know u probly have folks that organise stuff but if I'm speaking out of turn, I don't mind putting my time where my mouth is and sorting it all out. Would be a laugh to see half a dozen or more Lexi roll off a car ferry into Calais and then down the Route Nationale to a suitable rest stop for a first taste of proper cheese!

Let me know,

Loz

Hi Claire,

Glad someones up for it! Now all we need is convenient date and a game plan. I'm happy to sort it all out. Date will determin crossing costs but I bet late season ain't dear. How about we canvass for availability on 28/9 Sept 5/6 Oct (Pref) or 12/13 October.

Dover departure. Maybe it would be as well to meet on the Friday night? for those travelling down from the north. then a morning crossing and nice drive cross country to Rhemes (spelt differently every time!) taking in the cathedral and a few rest stops...

how are those dates working for you, anyway?

Loz :smilegrin:

Boy, don't you know that to buy in volumes smaller than a half case is to say to the world at large, "I know not where the game begins".

Playa,

Get your Merthilago (for those who don't pronounce euro-accents well) and try not to spill any Dom Pom on the way back!!

Rgds,

Loz :smug:

Hi Vince,

It's on as far as I am concerned! check the dates I posted and let me know it the 5/6th Oct works for you. I think it suits those with a month end pay day and the rest of us.

Lets do it. talk is cheap and for the birds! Who are you gonna bring? how many and lets sort travel and Accomodation. I know a great chateau that a friend recommended. Great rooms from £40 to £100 quid and I am talking Lexus worthy!

Come on LOC. Get 'em while their hot!

Originally posted by Loz

Boy, don't you know that to buy in volumes smaller than a half case is to say to the world at large, "I know not where the game begins".

Playa,

Get your Merthilago (for those who don't pronounce euro-accents well) and try not to spill any Dom Pom on the way back!!

Rgds,

Loz :smug:

???????????????????????????

Originally posted by Loz

Alright then Playa,

I'll bring you back a case..... Happy?

ps, why don't you come along in your lexus? buy your own bubbles and enjoy the company of some like minded ( in some resepects at least) individuals...?

like minded in some respects??

na cant come, i rather go cyprus or the USA if and when i get the time off, plus need £1500 for my stereo system and £1500 for some wheels, i'll c ya'll at the lexus staffordshire meet thanks anyways loz

p.s welcome to the best club in the world

Okay Peeps,

This is what I propose:

Saturday 5th October Departure from Dover between 7:30 and 9am

Ariaval In Calais and meet up with Continental contingent

Head toward the bubbles with a couple of stops en route ( after swapping mobile numbers in case convey gets split up)

Arrive at Rheims and check into pre booked hotel. (one night stay)

Spend pm in bars/restaurants Champers Caves...

Sunday do Cave tours, Buy bubbles and leg it cross country to the coast in convoy with scenic stops en route.

Head back to the ferry, back to blighty after food in Langan's Brasserie aboard the good ship lolly pop!

Done!

Loz :flaming:

Originally posted by Matthew_McNally
Originally posted by Playa

do they sell krystall champagne cheaper than the £200 per bottle they charge in the clubs?? bring me back a couple of bottles please.......... haha

is this the stuff you drink with Red Bull?

na son, i drink moet with redbull only bout £40-£45 a bottle instead of £200+ for the krystall

ok put me down for the 5th then......will have to drive friday down there......meet you all at calais in the morning.....i'll meet you in the port its self,someone will have to call me as soon as they exit the ramp...........which part of calais you comming into ferrys or seacat????

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links