Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tire Pressure On Is200

mercenary

hi, dont shoot me but im confused.

According to the manual it says (based on my setup) that my tyre pressure should be 38psi front and 39psi rear. But according to the FAQ's on this site is says they should be 35psi front and rear. Which one would you recommend :blink:

According to the manual it says (based on my setup) that my tyre pressure should be 38psi front and 39psi rear. But according to the FAQ's on this site is says they should be 35psi front and rear. Which one would you recommend  :blink:

i put 28-30 psi in mine with 18inch wheels on :)

According to the manual it says (based on my setup) that my tyre pressure should be 38psi front and 39psi rear. But according to the FAQ's on this site is says they should be 35psi front and rear. Which one would you recommend  :blink:

I put 32 in mine which iirc acording to the drivers handbook is good for speeds upto 130 MPH ?

Why they can't do what other car co do and state only one pressure for load and no-load instead of the additional complications of speed I dont know! :)

oh yeah, forgot the mention its the 17" Z rated tyres.

looks like the 39psi in the manual is a little higher than most have.

are u sure u are looking at the pressures for the 17's and not for the 16's?? they are in the same block diagram - easily done.

According to the manual it says (based on my setup) that my tyre pressure should be 38psi front and 39psi rear. But according to the FAQ's on this site is says they should be 35psi front and rear. Which one would you recommend   :blink:

Should be between 33/35 psi Gord.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links