Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Headlights

LEX200sport

Right, ive been trying to find some info on the tinted headlights on the later model IS200's. Cant seem to find the info i need using search. Are these a direct replacement for my lights (2002 sport)??

Anyone know how much they are and how much would my original headlights be worth?

Thanks in advance.

I think you can now get the dark chrome headlamps without HID's Pete - I've seen them on the 04/05 IS200's at Leicester...

Yeah I had a 54 plate SE courtesy car without HID's and tinted chrome headlights. Look much better than the earlier ones. Will match the back ones nicely.

Cheers Zee.....another thing learned  :)

I already have blue tinted chrome lights (JDM'S) :D  :D

Can these be sourced in UK, how much did they set you back?

I got a black IS to, and I think they'll look good on it to..

Cheers Zee.....another thing learned  :)

I already have blue tinted chrome lights (JDM'S) :D  :D

Can these be sourced in UK, how much did they set you back?

I got a black IS to, and I think they'll look good on it to..

I have a black IS to,...i may be selling them(JDM's) soon as i want to put the car back to STD.

Intrested !!!!!!!!

Where the backing on yours is chrome effect these are black and the lamp surrounds are blue chrome effect,plus i've taken away the orange indicator bit and added eyebrows....in black of course. :winky:

Oh and i've also added the headlamp adjuster whereas the JDM's dont come with this feature. :D

• 3 weeks later...

I seem to have tried everything now to get a price for these tinted headlights. Phoned 2 Lexus dealers and they both cant give me a price on these!

Surely someone knows how much they are? What about people who have these 04 models with them, what if they have an accident, they wont be able to get prices for the parts they need!

Anyone help me on this please. Cheers. :winky:

The dealer cant seem to get me a price for these tinted headlights. Said they cant get them up on the system??? :unsure:

PM Chris Shipley as he works for Lexus,i'm sure he will know the part no.

:shutit:

Already tried Chris Shipley mate but I need the chassis number of a car that has them, so im stuck on that one.