Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mintex Rear Discs

S9 GTZ

Heard Mintex make repalcement Disc rotors for the IS200, how much are they? Anyone got a product code?

more importantly mine is a IS200 sport 2002, been told the disc brakes are bigger on the spport than the S & SE, is this true? So would Mintex be able to supply Disc rotors for the Sport model? i dont want to replace the disc with ones smaller than the original discs.

thanks!

hi and welcome,

the brake disc sizes are all the same on the IS200 regardless of model.

the disc number is: MDC1461 ( found by looking on the mintex website ;) )

any reason why u dont want to replace with an original part?

would also suggest that u contact dave at prolex ( a member here) he has discs and pads for the IS ( fitted mine this morn dave BTW thanks!)

Thanks for reply & info people.

As for the reason why well on my last service sheet, it states thats 'slight wear on rear disc' & i notice that there is some lines around the rear discs,not sure if its score lines or if is anything to worry about, but the front discs looks fine.

Reason why i think the Sport got bigger disc is reading some older threads here & i found this:here

We have a couple of forum sponsors who can help you.

prolex have a selection of brakes and disks for the IS - Lexus IS Disks and Pads.

The mintex ones are here - Mintex Disks for the Lexus IS / Mintex Rear Pads for the Lexus IS

TDI also do brakes (TDI Lexus IS200 page) but I cannot link expressely to the products on their site

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links