Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is300 Vs Is200

marshy

The fuel consumption is terrible around town. It really is much more thirsty than the IS200. As soon as you get above 50mph and turn cruise on there is very little difference. I am getting about 420 miles per tank where as I used to get 450.

I run my IS300 on Optimax and Ive never managed to get more than 350 miles out of a tankful..... :angry:

I use the cruise control a lot!

I use the cruise control a lot!

You can drive more ecomonically manually rather than using cruise.

Doesn't that mean that you become one of those annoying road users who cannot keep to a constant speed and end up slowing to 40mph at the slightest gradient? :winky:

My IS300 is starting to handle very nervously and twitchy on roads at speeds below 60mph, it seems to bump-steer and throw me from side to side when travelling in a straight line, not forgetting to mention the poor tyre wear. Had the thing laser aligned too :duh:

My IS300 is starting to handle very nervously and twitchy on roads at speeds below 60mph, it seems to bump-steer and throw me from side to side when travelling in a straight line, not forgetting to mention the poor tyre wear. Had the thing laser aligned too :duh:

Im having the exact same problem as you it feels loose under 60mph.

apparenty their is a place in Watford called Wheels Inmotion, heard good reviews about them, they will do the allignments for you.

apparenty their is a place in Watford called Wheels Inmotion, heard good reviews about them, they will do the allignments for you.

yeah its Tony at Stapletons Tyres - he posts on here as Wheels in motion

I had my IS300 tyres aligned there - did a great job :driving:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links