Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Swiss kompressor IS200

George

Originally posted by Leexus

No pics from the engine bay? I wonder if this IS has a different kompressor kit...

or why it's called the "Swiss Kompressor IS200"?

Hi,

here are some infos about the swiss kompressor kit made by Bemani on the request from Lexus Switzerland.

In Switzerland they are the only ones how have that kit and they are also the only ones allowed to fit that kit.

Link just bellow :

Swiss Kompressor kit by Bemani

Cya

Originally posted by George

I wish I knew the part number for the antenna and chrome rings but I don't. I found these pix in the www.

If anyone finds out please tell us !

The kit is most likely the TTE kompressor kit see this pic.. see the TTE narrow intercooler behind the bottom grill.

Is it me or is there a larger gap between the bonnet and the grill, this must be to increase cold air into the air intake. Or am I miles off?!:?:

hi tim - what ur seeing is the light reflecting or not as this may be off the front lip of the bonnet - have a look at ur and ul see what i mean.

Ill make sure to have a trip to this tuning company and have a look at "thier" compressor kit - bet its the TTE one. price and power levels are the same.

Originally posted by fluff34567

hi tim - what ur seeing is the light reflecting or not as this may be off the front lip of the bonnet - have a look at ur and ul see what i mean.

Ill make sure to have a trip to this tuning company and have a look at "thier" compressor kit - bet its the TTE one. price and power levels are the same.

Hmmm. I've been outside and looked at mine from all sorts of angles (like a madman) and I'm still not sure. It still looks like a gap to me.

My eyes aren't the best though!:lol:

All TTE IS200 Front Skirts doe have this step between Bonnet and grill.

On the first look, it seems as if the two parts are not fetting exactly, but as you can see, it's normal for the TTEs:

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links