Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Ultimate Office Chair

janey

Drive to work in a Lexus......... :D

Sit at work in a Lexus :)

The Lexus active has optional glide mechanism or with a cable lock mechanism. Comes complete with a luxurious head cushion. You may also choose the round base or legs. A range of fabrics as well as leather choice is available. A highly recommended choice

lexus%20swivel%20recliner.JPG

Hmmmmm, looks nice, I just have to make do with my nasty Herman Miller Aeron :winky:

Can't beat it :)

Whilst we're on the subject of furniture, has the new 3 piece suite turned up yet Aido?

Oh yeah, what about the leather bed??? :winky:

Hmmmmm, looks nice, I just have to make do with my nasty Herman Miller Aeron :winky:

Can't beat it :)

Whilst we're on the subject of furniture, has the new 3 piece suite turned up yet Aido?

Oh yeah, what about the leather bed??? :winky:

has he thought about having it scotchguarded :whistling:

:lol:

PMSL

I have an easier solution Barrie, just putting cling film on the bed, then I just need to wipe it clean :P

Yes Nick, the bed turned up Monday, I'm in the middle of building it but it's missing some bolts so I'm off to B&Q tomorrow, as for the 3 piece, it turns up tomorrow - proper pimptastic :)

I mean, look at it:

Zing2.jpg

Just wrong I tell you, think I was hung over when I ordered it :P

I bought the silly insurance so if I ever spill anything on it (which as people who know me know I will) they'll come out and clean it so it's shiny again - fantastic :D

No mate but I got suede bed sheets :P

They're leopard skin print to go with my thongs :lol:

Nice one! :lol: Leopard skin thongs... The thing is Aido, you;re probably not joking about that! :unsure:

I'm never going to get to sleep now... Can't get that image out of my head :lol:

Hope it's not exciting you pal :P

No I wouldn't do the disservice to mankind (or actually womankind) that would be me wearing thongs :o

It would be scary!

I'll lend you some of my pills mate :P

By the way Janey, that Lexus chair is very nice, wonder how long it'll be called that before the lawyers are called in :o

It's the ultimate ergonomic chair, very comfortable, made out of space age fabrics, and when you fart on it the smell goes right through the chair - weird experience :P

They RRP at about a grand, got mine off eBay for £400, service is awesome too, it stopped reclining so I called them up and they sent an engineer out free of charge to fix it - and they do that for the next 10 years!!!!

You need to try one of these one day, they're the ultimate office chair!

They have resllers in the UK Nick but nothing near us mate, easiest option is try mine out, otherwise you've got to go to Manchester or Birmingham!

I'm going to Manchester tomorrow as it happens... and Thursday... and Friday...

To be quite honest, I've seen enough of the M1 and M62 to last me a lifetime this week. :yawn:

To make matters worse, I'm making the journey in a Vectra, which I keep nearly crashing because it doesn't overtake stuff as fast as my car. :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links