Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Angel/devil Eye Headlights

seen a thing on eBay about making the lexus headlights have the same effect as the bmw ones (waits for the inevitable why would i want beemer stuff on my lex) but it does look quite good would be interested in knowing how its done if anyone has the know how

looking at that link to dismantle the headlights!

Does the chrome piece just come off or does it need cutting away from the light?

I have been meaning to cut mine up and spray them black! But need the time to do them!

They come apart with a hair dryer right? or do i need a more powerfull heat gun?

Jason

im gonna have a go at doing mine over the weekend. that link ive posted seems abit crazy putting your headlights in the oven!

i think ill try it with the hair dryer first!!!

i let you know how i get on. im just gonna spray the lights first not angel eyes :)

im gonna have a go at doing mine over the weekend. that link ive posted seems abit crazy putting your headlights in the oven!

i think ill try it with the hair dryer first!!!

i let you know how i get on. im just gonna spray the lights first not angel eyes  :)

i'll wait till someone else does it then keep us informed :D

can anyone confirm that the rear lights will come apart if heated up?

They do come apart (Bazza has done his red) but they are even more difficult to take apart than the fronts!

BTW - you can do the front fogs too...... ;)

can anyone confirm that the rear lights will come apart if heated up?

They do come apart (Bazza has done his red) but they are even more difficult to take apart than the fronts!

BTW - you can do the front fogs too...... ;)

Thanks zee!

Will have a try this weekend, i bought a spare set from Mr Singh about 6 months ago and have been meaning to cut them up! glad i didn't get round to it now :lol:

I used a heat gun and flathead screwdriver to seperate my headlights. I also modified the DDE's that i got from Fargo and now they are a lot brighter because i am running LEDS through them.

The rears can come apart, I'm still modifying my spare set. Just havent got round to finishing them off.

I used a heat gun and flathead screwdriver to seperate my headlights. I also modified the DDE's that i got from Fargo and now they are a lot brighter because i am running LEDS through them.

The rears can come apart, I'm still modifying my spare set. Just havent got round to finishing them off.

so does anyone on here sell a kit ?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links