Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello - any SC430 owners here?

MJB

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Richie, I hope I don't get told off for mentioning another forum, but there's a piece of editorial on my car, with a couple of picture, on the UK Lexus Soarer Owners Club site, here:

http://www.lexusclub.co.uk/forum/

Follow the link to Editorial Features, then click on the SC430 story.

All the best,

Martin

[Edited on 28-11-2001 by MJB]

are you gonna post a link on on soarer site to here,i know you will be in discussion with your pals from it,on here but ay least it will fill your section with new members

would you like to moderate this forum?

if so contact steve(administrator) or myself about it

mat

Hi Supercharged,

I will certainly post a link on the Lexus Soarer Owners Club site.

Sadly, I'm the only SC owner who frequents that site, so I don't think I'll drive much traffic to this particular forum, but maybe to some of the others...

Thank you for the invite to moderate, but I am sorry to say I couldn't commit enough time to give the job proper attention.

I appreciate the offer though.

Best regards,

Martin

• 9 months later...

• 8 months later...

well, you will be surprise, i live in California, USA. and there are way too many people with way too much money, so they buy cars like the SC430 to teens, i guess if they can afford it is good, but if they get it just cause their kids want it, i think that too much, i mean even my first car, i got it by myself, made the down payment and the payments. but again if your parents got it for you, more power to ya..... :P :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links