Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Overmoderated

What name should I use of a weekend?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What name should I use of a weekend?

• Pauline
    • Mandy
    • Cindy
    • Bertha
    • steve
    • Bergit

well done mate.

Did you pass the bit about killing young female hitchhikers?  :lol:  :lol:

No I didn't unfortunately, but the marks I lost on that bit, I made up on the "How to fall asleep and crash into the back of something on the hard shoulder" bit. I aced on that question! :lol::lol:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No I didn't unfortunately, but the marks I lost on that bit, I made up on the "How to fall asleep and crash into the back of something on the hard shoulder" bit.  I aced on that question! :lol:  :lol:

Nick,

Sorry but I don't really find that funny ...... my friend died last year, broke down on M25. Lorry went straight into the back of him.

Left a wife and 1 year old daughter. :crybaby:

everything needs to be taken in the right context here, nothing is serious in this thread and i am 100% sure nick didnt mean it in that way or meant to cause offence to anyone

Rob, I know that Nick didn't mean anything by it ...... and I'm not having a go ...... this thread had gone completly sideways .... and I don't want to turn the humour levels down either ......... just saying ........ was upsetting ..... but hey, Nick, or anynone wasn't to know !

So ......... carry on ................ :D :D

No I didn't unfortunately, but the marks I lost on that bit, I made up on the "How to fall asleep and crash into the back of something on the hard shoulder" bit.  I aced on that question! :lol:  :lol:

Nick,

Sorry but I don't really find that funny ...... my friend died last year, broke down on M25. Lorry went straight into the back of him.

Left a wife and 1 year old daughter. :crybaby:

I apologise for that comment, it was an off the cuff response to what Mat posted. With hindsight, it is not something that should be laughed about and I apologise for any offence caused, none was intended. I wouldn't have laughed about it when I saw it on TV, so I shouldn't have done it now. I'm sorry.

I apologise for that comment, it was an off the cuff response to what Mat posted. With hindsight, it is not something that should be laughed about and I apologise for any offence caused, none was intended. I wouldn't have laughed about it when I saw it on TV, so I shouldn't have done it now. I'm sorry.

Nick, no offence taken by it mate ........ it was just one of those things ... I read it ... and it gave me flash backs mate ....... don't worry ! and be happy :D

on a serious note

The search button is too small and hidden away, especially if you are a complete novice to forums and the internet as a whole.

Im sure there are some of the older generation who have just got a Lexus, their kids have got them hooked up with the internet, they manage to join up to the group ask a question then get Scarface jumping on them with the Simpsons search banner, new members should be treated with more respect than that I feel, I was a new member once, I asked a question or two and was treated with respect from the members, Ive been happy ever since. Im not sure if the Join up email tells new members to use the search button or not its an invaluable tool for any forum but the people who reply to someones post with a comment about using the search and a link to a relevent search results have it spot on. just my 2 pence worth.

The search button is too small and hidden away, especially if you are a complete novice to forums and the internet as a whole.

ask a question then get Scarface jumping on them with the Simpsons search banner, new members should be treated with more respect than that I feel, I was a new member once, I asked a question or two and was treated with respect from the members,

But SCARFACE wasn't around then otherwise you would of got it too... :lol:

I agree with your statement.

Im going to start another poll tomorrow as i reckon the mods have tampered with the results but then again they will do the same tomorrow.

You need to have the Nick nack......or is that the Nack Nick of putting humour into your posts.

Congrats by the way,just the practical to go then....mind them kerbs :P

Practical test is on 10th May. Just got to get my head around them gears. Apparently examiners don't like to see you pulling away in 7th...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links