Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help With Trust Induction Kit

Hi guys, quick question. I have just fitted my Trust/Greddy induction kit and am unsure if i need to cut and reconnect the thick black pipe from the engine to the silver pipe? It is the one that looks a s though it goes into the hole next to the air flow sensor hole.

Please Help Quickly

Thanks

Chris

:driving:

you should have got a shorter pipe in with the kit for the breather connections

if you didn't you need to either get one, or cut your existing one

i'd get a new one personally!

Stu

Got it fitted after yesterday, looks nice and sounds lovely when you floor it too!

I cut my existing breather pipe in the end so no probs there. Just filled up with Optimax so gonna reset my ECU now!

Cheers for all the help guys :winky:

Chris

:driving:

Excellent Chris.. glad your happy with it ;) just to let you know i didn't recieve a short pipe with the kit??? :huh: me and scoprion fitted mine and had to cut the existing pipe..

You got it at a bargain price with the IS300 Scoop... have you fitted that aswell? :whistling:

i too have the IS300 air scoop, but what i have planned for it is a bit :ph34r: :winky: haven't fitted it yet tho, does it make much difference to the air feed then?

Stu

yes if positioned correctly so the hole where the air comes out from is pointing towards the air filter cone :winky:

Chris...

That Air Scoop is fitted too high up! needs to be lower so that the air hole is facing the filter.. (think there was another member who did the same):rolleyes:

The scoop should be fitted so that it covers the top part of the radiator, so the bolt on the right will fit straight in to the original hole and on the left you'll notice the extra hole i drilled through, just use a cable tie and secure it to the clip that locks on to the radiator, that way the air flow will point directly to the filter.. :whistling:

The scoop should be fitted so that it covers the top part of the radiator, so the bolt on the right will fit straight in to the original hole and on the left you'll notice the extra hole i drilled through, just use a cable tie and secure it to the clip that locks on to the radiator

do you have a close-up picture of this?

i have the air scoop, and was wandering how the left side of it (as you face the engine) was secured. And to be honest, i'd rather not drill holes in it unless i have to, and especially don't want to do it and get it wrong after all the time it's taken me to get the scoop how i want it!

Stu

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links