Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone Interested?

tdiplc

Hi,

We need to resolve an issue with a TEIN coilover suspension kit fitted to an SC430, which does not work as it should do.

The car that the kit was fitted to also had aftermarket wheels and tyres, which we are suspicious of.

We have returned the suspension kit to TEIN who have checked it and given the seal of approval, so we need to find an SC430 with standard wheels and tyres tha we can test the kit on.

What's in it for you? If you loan us you car for testing, you can have the kit at cost price and have free fitting. It will be removed if it proves that it doesn't work.

Please PM me if there is any interest.

Thanks

Mark :)

Mark....Would it no be easiere to Loan a car from a dealership for the day?

why do you think its the wheels?

im sorry i cannot help, i dont yet own an SC :D

I suspect we need it for a couple of days or so, so I don't know whether a dealer would be prepared to do that.

The wheels that are fitted are the wrong offset.

I suspect we need it for a couple of days or so, so I don't know whether a dealer would be prepared to do that.

i recon with the wrong set up that is defo your problem, one thing i have noticed with the SC is it is very susceptable to suspension and wheel differences.

what was the "Problem" with the Teins.

i recon with the wrong set up that is defo your problem, one thing i have noticed with the SC is it is very susceptable to suspension and wheel differences.

We think so too, but we need to check to make sure.

The car handles very badly with the combination of his wheels and the TEINS.

We think so too, but we need to check to make sure.

The car handles very badly with the combination of his wheels and the TEINS.

ok just Phoned the wheel man at TTE....... :shifty:

the wheel sizes they recomend....as the largest that can be fitted without any issues, with Coilovers are

front 8.5 (x 19) with a maximum offset of +39

Rear 10 (x 19) with a maximum offset of + 45

im sure you already knew this Mark, but maybe if anyone else is thinking of along these lines they will see this info

You can fit them on my SC430 if you want, but ive got 20" wheels.

Thank you. Are they the correct offset? Do you still have the original wheels?

Mark :)

Their the correct offset but I dont have the original wheels anymore. Dunno if it helps you out much.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links