Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

well ive put my first little mod on the car to day :D (what is it I can hear you say ?) :) . well Ive splashed out on a set of wipers that have an aerofoil on them, and very nice to I must say :hehe: . Well I have to start some where :P.

Ive finished of the tiny dent on the boot lid today, the paint is just ever so slightly lighter, but I'm not bothered it looks a lot better than seeing a 3/4 inch dent.

All I have left to do now is to remove the scratches from the nearside doors and back wing and its all done . Ive been using black t-cut its really doing the job a treat. Im leaving the deep scratch till last. I have also tried boot polish on minor ones and it does really work.

I hope it rains tomorrow so I can try out my fancy wipers :driving: :D

LOL.........

sorry im laughing at your last comment...about Hoping it rains :D

Yeh me to.. i ride a motor bike and have to master the "index finger" visor wipe, in between the "two" fingerd you nearly hit me you ******* white van man on the phone drive by signal = \ /

LOL.........

sorry im laughing at your last comment...about Hoping it rains :D

Yeh me to.. i ride a motor bike and have to master the "index finger" visor wipe, in between the "two" fingerd you nearly hit me you ******* white van man on the phone drive by signal = \ /

Hahaha.. that made me laugh :lol:

Sorry nothing positive to add :blush: keep up the mods!! :D

LOL, I know what you mean , I had a 125 for a short period, but I never felt safe on it, it is always the van driver or dare I say it the 4x4 driver, they drive those things like tanks where I live. :angry: dont mention the school run :D

:question: would a GS300 suit a tasteful spoiler? I know its not a sports car , but the shape of the body at the back it looks like it would suit one :)

LOL, I know what you mean , I had a 125 for a short period, but I never felt safe on it, it is always the van driver or dare I say it the 4x4 driver, they drive those things like tanks where I live.  :angry:  dont mention the school run  :D

:question:  would a GS300 suit a tasteful spoiler?  I know its not a sports car , but  the shape of the body at the back it looks like it would suit one  :)

For me "on" the motor bike i would prefer the gentle glide over the bonnet, up the windscreen "notice the sat nav" ( nice ) roll down the rear window and catch my bollocks on your new spoiler, than the "full" end of days impact with the 4x4 bull bar, with some "tart" saying "did" you just drop your wallet "Timothy" or did i just run over a motor bike!!!!

well ive put my first little mod on the car to day  :D  (what is it I can hear you say ?)  :) .  well Ive splashed out on a set of wipers that have an aerofoil on them, and very nice to I must say  :hehe: . Well  I have to start some where  :P.

Ive finished of the tiny dent on the boot lid today,  the paint is just ever so slightly lighter, but I'm not bothered it looks a lot better than seeing a 3/4 inch dent.

All I have left to do now is to  remove the scratches from the nearside doors and back wing and its all done . Ive been using black t-cut its really doing the job a treat. Im leaving the deep scratch till last. I have also tried boot polish on minor ones and it does really work.

I hope it rains tomorrow so I can try out my fancy wipers  :driving:  :D

Are they PIAA

It's a real pain scraping those Kawaski's off your mud flaps on a Sunday!!

For sure. When i got the bike the instructions gave sound advice on how to stay safe

1: In the event of a car pulling out in front of you, the "T" bone process is as follows: soil underwear, "solid" preffered, open eyes wide, extend chin and offer teeth as a "crumple zone"

2: Manufactures of 4x4 vehicles recognize the motor bike is a "lesser" life and offer support in the event of a accident, this offer is as follows..

"Thank you" for extending you chin and useing our "bull bar", once under the front wheels please read our job offer just under the drivers seat:

It reads "mud flap" wanted, must be flexible and willing to travel.

When I bought my bike (its gone now) in the hand book it said and I quote :D

It is recommended that the rider does not wear carpets slippers whilst riding the motor cycle. I was gutted as I had just bought a pair of the nice tarten fluffy ones,

so I sold the bike (well it was for other reasons really , honest :) )

:question: You can tell I live near the fens, what does PIAA mean

Managed to get rid of the bad scratch ! it looks mint :)

Thanks for that Peter :D , ive put it in my favourites.

I know they are a bit jealous a work, because on tea break when they all went outside they must have really gone over the car, because they were so pleased they found a very small dent on the front left wing where it meets the bumper (you really do have to look hard and at a funny angle to see it)

They have had great joy gloating over the scratch all week , but its gone now :lol:

Best thing I ever bought, Im getting just as much fun out of them being jealous as driving it! :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links