Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japanese Auto Extraveganza

Monster-Mat

A big thanks to everyone, i enjoyed the whole weekend, even sober :angry:

I wish i had been there friday night though, i will be next year :D

it was great to see some new faces as well as the old and especially the ones who travelled from across the water to be there.

i hope to see some of you at trax and roll on next year !

john

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was Sunday like?

Did it rain there?

It rained the whole way back to Hollyhead!!!

Covered 800 miles in total for JAE but again I wouldn't change it for the world! Had a unreal time! And whoever organised to get Aido there should be given a medal! Aido your a gas man!! LOL

slang thats the midlands for YA

i thought it was the qeens english :lol:

but was great to meet you at last and go out

in your turbo which is has quick as mine

the days i was there were great and a credit to the

loc members and the peaple who run this great site

bring on trax

btw zee were are your pics and you aido zee has some classic

pics from saturday nite :winky:

quote=RoadRash,Jul 25 2005, 06:06 PM]

Buddies.... I have to thank you all for your efforts and invite my friends and me to JAE. :blush:

I loved it to see those wonderful and powerful cars, the really nice Lexus' and at all to meet everyone of you.

It was a really nice weekend and I can't get it out of my head until yet.... it was worth every mile of those almost 2000 miles we drove. :winky:

Special thanks to Mat for inviting me and prepaying the 1Pound (he got it back :) ), to Daza W (for the parts and a Test Drive in his IS T)...... but DAZ your slang/speech is terrible..... I had serious problems to understand ya..... :ph34r::lol: , big thanks to Dave for bringing several parts for me :blush: and thanks that you spoke clear, I understood well what you told me... but when DAZ spoke, every 2nd sentence I had to say "Pardon?" :duh: .... it was also very nice to meet you marcus, that was great..... and for sure every other who had been there.

I'll never forget that weekend at JAE and we fixed to come there next year with at least 2 cars. :winky:

It was so awsome I really felt a bit sad to leave JAE on SUN afternoon. :crybaby:

We arrived well, the travel was bad as soon we got to Germany (hard rain). :angry:

We left JAE on SAT at 2.00pm and arrived in Linz (Austria) on SUN 7.30am.

The distance is exactly 1400km :yawn: but as I said..... it was worth.... every km of it.

@Mat

Next time.... please be a bit more friendly when you see people the first time. :huh:

IMAG0685.sized.jpg

:lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk