Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Introducing The Lexus Car Care Centre

Must say however that I was slightly disappointed with the size of the Klasse AIO, but that`ll teach me not to look at the sizes i`m ordering..... :crybaby:

Dan - I've done three cars with that bottle - and I have enough left for one more (maybe one and a bit :D )

its not the size mate - its how you use it :winky:

heard that somewhere before not on a car forum though :blush:

What's that bloke doing :winky:  I thought these where pics of your car Matt,not some bloke in a mirror :winky:  :whistling:

thats some fat scouser faffing about with a camera mate (he probably pinched it :P )

Ahh!! :winky: Didn't look fat, I'd say cuddly.

Dan - I've done three cars with that bottle - and I have enough left for one more (maybe one and a bit :D )

its not the size mate - its how you use it :winky:

Yes, but Matt, your`s is so much bigger than mine, fnar fnar.

Maybe when i`m giving it a good shake i`ll think of anne widdicombe and it'll go even further :huh: erm, no hang on, do i mean that :blush: ????

Maybe when i`m giving it a good shake i`ll think of anne widdicombe and it'll go even further :huh:  erm, no hang on, do i mean that :blush: ????

it'll certainly last longer mate (despite being significantly smaller)

Thing is, i always start off with good intentions, doing everything perfectly. However after 10 mins its just a rush to the finish, with copious amounts of time wiping up the excess thats worked its way into the wrong cracks.

And yes, i`m still talking about polish :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dragging this post up again :)

Was the porter polisher originally a sander?

If so is it possible to get the sander attachments for it as well as the polishing pads.???

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links