Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Wanted New Style Armrest Is200

Bungle

Please could someone point me in the right direction to purchase an armrest for is200 sport. It has to be in black leather and brand new or as good as. Name your price or pass it on.

Cheers

DA Bungle :driving:

Please could someone point me in the right direction to purchase an armrest for is200 sport. It has to be in black leather and brand new or as good as. Name your price or pass it on.

Cheers

DA Bungle :driving:

ask prolex they have good contacts for that kind of stuff. :)

or lexus dealer.  bout £350. would of had one long ago if they wern't so dear

That's probably a straight replacement, I think the initial post refers to an IS without an arm rest ?

or lexus dealer.  bout £350. would of had one long ago if they wern't so dear

That's probably a straight replacement, I think the initial post refers to an IS without an arm rest ?

? the arm rest just goes straight on wether its replacing a damaged one or on an IS without one.

Mr bungle, they are very expensive, I would like one as well but cannot justify the cash for what it is (plus I'm skint at the mo) there are other types but I think your after a proper lexus style one that you get on the auto's aren't you

? the arm rest just goes straight on wether its replacing a damaged one or on an IS without one.

Mr bungle, they are very expensive, I would like one as well but cannot justify the cash for what it is (plus I'm skint at the mo) there are other types  but I think your after a proper lexus style one that you get on the auto's aren't you

For an IS without an arm rest - I believe ( I could be wrong) that you can't just get an arm rest to fit it .......... it needs some modifying ........., as apposed to the newer IS's ... that come with the arm rest as standard, that's what I was trying to get at.

You can get an arm rest to fit any IS. All the required bits comes with it. The OEM one you have to make up first when fitting it. The one i've got is not the OEM one and is far cheaper. Also you gain on storage unlike the OEM one. There was a group buy on them a while ago.

I'll see if i can find the thread on them and where to get them from. It might be IS300.net or something

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links