Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Work In Progress

DAZA_W

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does a DYNO-Setup cost at JAE??  :blush:

i think its about £50 thats what it was last year :winky: i will be going on it to see what the bhp is at .6 :whistling: as the last time i had it done i was only boosting .4 :winky:

Hmm... not sure if I will do one.... I'm out of money this month.... but although I come to JAE and buy some parts.

But we will see.... :shifty:

you know you will want to if me and Daza do a run :winky:

• 1 year later...

update not a full 1 because realy need the car a for round a week to get trully conected again

well first impressions well WOW it is quick at 3500 revs upto 4000 then bang your on

1.36 boost and it slams it down

best fun when you shift 1st gear a little early about 6200 then to second and

it just keeps pulling and pulling on the way home on the motorway for the first 40 mins

had a bit of a play with it but the heavens opened up and had to be carefull then

the only thing i can compare it on the motorway is my mates evo 6 ( he is running about 350 bhp)

but the way you put your foot down boost hits in and it accelerates round the cars is trully fun

another thing i now have the bigger injecters f-con vpro but yet used a qtr of a tank coming home

so it seems better on fuel how this can be i dont know

so overall extremely happy :) the power is very strong the smothness of the power and drive is fantastic

all comes down to quality work and quality mapping

quick thanks to the lads at TDI

jeremy- for the coffee and giving my car a quick wash

sam- for picking me up and explaining everything down to the last thread

phill- one clever man mapped and done my car had a lot of patience on the day to make everything perfect

mark- just for overall customer relationship

biggest thanks goes to my good friend scarface and sara for entertaining me for the day

i will add more about the car has the week goes by and i get to see different things

still smiling

daz

Oh nothing mate, just wondered if you had return fuel line with adj' fuel pressure reg. thats all :)

fuel side there is nothing to add there is alot more power to get from this car it is just now fine tuning

i have a lovely zorst on but not prven with f/i cars cams still standard head completly standard

its in that scenario now were fine tuning and correct parts are critical but to be honest it feels so good

Sounds like a good map that has increased your mpg mate :D

Sounds ace anyway, looking forward to reading the full review when you've spent more time with her!

YEHA!!

Sounds awsome dude!!

I bet you have tons of fun right now.

Seems the whole system works better with more power and less fuel economy. :D

Congrats, I wish to see your ride soon, I want to get a ride in that rocket man. B)

QUICK UPDATE iam finding the boost on the car is very hard now in the dry weather if you turn the

racelogic off and launch the car when the boost hits in it smokes the tyres and

when boost is fully in it will snake you down the road slam it in second and the

wheels spin again and tries to snake you again so hold on and buckle down

lots of fun though

so this is were the racelogic comes in through first and second get it at 15% to 25% so you get little wheel spin but the power gets to the ground better

then hit 3rd and turn it off and get all the power down (only in the dry )

in the wet still playing i can get the wheels to spin at 40mph in the wet just turn race logic off 2nd gear bang wheels spin and tries to snake you so ina nut shell the IS needs some sort of racelogic for the normal roads to get the power down like i said its like learning to drive this car all over again but each day brings a lot off fun an a new experience everyone is so impressed with the way it drives mapping etc the zorst sound has changed to

my mate says it sounds like a fighterplane now on hard boost loving it

daz

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links