Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New Altezza Owner

writ10

Hi,

Soon to be proud new owner of a Dec 98 Silver RS200 Auto.... but a couple of questions:

1. What are the speaker sizes for front and back, are they 165mm (Front) and 6 x 9's? (Back)

2. What is the best place to buy and what is the model number for a replacement faical plate to fit a Double Din headunit?

Look forward to hearing from you.....

Cheers

P.S Ins via Lombard Direct £700 (26, Full NCB) Car has body kit except for rear spoiler. :)

Hi and welcome to the club!

You can fit pretty much any size speakers you wish on the back. It's up to you how much modding you wan to to do I guess.

And try eBay for a facia plate or Toyota direct.

Enjoy the car.....

Hi and welcome to the club!

You can fit pretty much any size speakers you wish on the back.  It's up to you how much modding you wan to to do I guess.

And try Ebay for a facia plate or Toyota direct.

Enjoy the car.....

Cheers guy's,

I have a set of Infinity 165mm Comps that didn't fit in my MR2 Turbo, and was hoping to fit a decent set of 6 x 9's in the rear shelf to go with them, sub is out of the question due to the baby push chair :((

picking it up on the 1st June (currently on the ferry as we speak)!!

will post some picts soon...

you will need to destroy the stock speakers and reuse the plastic basket to hold the new speakers, 6.5" speakers will be a direct fit.

The rears are 7x10 and will require an adapter to fit 6x9's. I made my own out of aluminum and applied dynamat to it. Not pretty but functional and it works....besides no one will see it anyway

DSC01167.jpg

DSC01164.jpg

you will need to destroy the stock speakers and reuse the plastic basket to hold the new speakers, 6.5" speakers will be a direct fit.

The rears are 7x10 and will require an adapter to fit 6x9's.  I made my own out of aluminum and applied dynamat to it.  Not pretty but functional and it works....besides no one will see it anyway

DSC01167.jpg

DSC01164.jpg

Its those feet again :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the club mate :)

Save your money and get decent front stage, unless you have passangers in the back alot more?

Besides, who sits in the back, unless you like a very high bias rear faded system.

I've made good use of the 6x9s for my sub enclosure...

Watch this space!

The rears are 7x10 and will require an adapter to fit 6x9's.  I made my own out of aluminum and applied dynamat to it.  Not pretty but functional and it works....besides no one will see it anyway

DSC01167.jpg

DSC01164.jpg

Its those feet again :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the club mate :)

Save your money and get decent front stage, unless you have passangers in the back alot more?

Besides, who sits in the back, unless you like a very high bias rear faded system.

I've made good use of the 6x9s for my sub enclosure...

Watch this space!

only the little one, but at 9 months I guess she wont care what she listens to!!

will have to have a think and see what happens... :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links