Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Settings Tony At Wheels In Motion

2ddesign

hope your sitting down : :crybaby:  "something" is bent.  When you had that geometry done was it because the front tyres were wearing?

Hi Tony

Yes there was wear on the front tyre, are you saying it is dangerous to drive :crybaby: as I'm off tomorrow on a 250 mile round trip :excl:

hope your sitting down : :crybaby:  "something" is bent.   When you had that geometry done was it because the front tyres were wearing?

Hi Tony

Yes there was wear on the front tyre, are you saying it is dangerous to drive :crybaby: as I'm off tomorrow on a 250 mile round trip :excl:

its ok to drive "sorry" if worrid you to that extent... i need to ask a few questions

1: have you have the car from new

2: does it pull to the left

3: which front tyre i wearing

hope your sitting down : :crybaby:  "something" is bent.   When you had that geometry done was it because the front tyres were wearing?

Hi Tony

eek i am suffering from inner tyre wear on the passengeer side front wheel i was just hoping somewhere was out of ali8gnment but this sounds something like my problem too

Hi Tony

eek i am suffering from inner tyre wear on the passengeer side front wheel i was just hoping somewhere was out of ali8gnment but this sounds something like my problem too

probably not :D most times "camber" is the criminal, 2ddesign is on his 3rd set of tyres in 31K.

hope your sitting down : :crybaby:  "something" is bent.  When you had that geometry done was it because the front tyres were wearing?

Hi Tony

its ok to drive "sorry" if worrid you to that extent... i need to ask a few questions

1: have you have the car from new

2: does it pull to the left

3: which front tyre i wearing

Hi Tony

I have had the car from new! Does not feel like it pulls to the left :ohmy:

The tyre that always wears down is the passenger side front tyre.

"Just" done a long reply and my :tsktsk: locked up :tsktsk: comp.

That report does not make sence, the car should pull left, and right ? but we have a problem it reads the you have a castor of 5deg and 6deg 30' and a kpi of 8deg and 13deg 20', i can adjust these but indirectly useing the camber but your camber reads fine! i feel the opperator has made a "mistake" but then why do you have the wear.... if all reads true then the osf must of had an impact can you confirm this?

"Just" done a long reply and my  :tsktsk: locked up  :tsktsk: comp.

That report does not make sence, the car should pull left, and right ? but we have a problem it reads the you have a castor of 5deg and 6deg 30' and a kpi of 8deg and 13deg 20', i can adjust these but indirectly useing the camber but your camber reads fine! i feel the opperator has made a "mistake" but then why do you have the wear.... if all reads true then the osf must of had an impact can you confirm this?

Hi Tony

The tyre wear was before the adjustments as shown by the Hub centre. I have new tyres fitted as from the 25th of April. On the old tyres/alloys I did kerb them slightly :blush: But have also had new refurbished alloys as well on the 25th from Lexus. Really loking forward to you sorting out the Geo, set-up on the 14th!

Doodlebug: that report reads ok albeit somwhat "messy" all thats been adjusted os the f/ r toe.

rear camber : ok

rear toe : ok

front camber : a bit uneven but wont wear the tyres, so ok

castor : ok

kpi : :huh: this angle cannot be moved unless the camber is adjusted, yours was not so how did the readings go from

before after

nsf 8deg 25' nsf 8deg 32'

osf 10deg 48' osf 9deg 59'

the after figures are: ok :D

i only hope that the same mistake has happend to 2ddesign car, and the opperator has :tsktsk: up.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links