Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My average fuel consumption for first 897 miles is 31.6 mpg. Mixed driving, Town, B roads, A roads and Motorway.I am being gentle on the revs until it is run in(GS300 SE).

:) Hi Charley, I am treating my car nicely, the demo however I thrashed and still got 27.7MPG over a two hour period :lol:

What a sexy car. Great looks. Just have to wait 5 years till I can get one grr. :crybaby:

But what a Merc beater. If I was German , I would be worried!

J

some nice shots there Tone - not the sort of ones we've seen before.

Thank you for the compliment, Matthew :D

the HUGE (L) on the front is not growing on me yet - I thought it might

I think the boot lid one is also larger, does anyone agree this is a trend for most manufacturers theses days?

New models seem to me to have gradually larger logos, especially on the boot lid.

Examples: Ford, Renault, Peugeot plus ????

Regards,

Tony

I have a Siemens S55 phone and I have been able to transfer both the addressbook stored in the phone and the phonebook stored in the SIM.

Hi Charley, My phone is the sharpe GX30, I can't upload directory to car, I am bidding on eBay for a siemens S55 like yours just for uploading, what was the proceedure? :D

Its going to get complicated now as I am the other lexus_john not lexusjohn!!

Just ordered SE-L in Mesa Red with Sutherland interior from Lexus Sheffield Delivery date 6th June. :D

Thinking of starting a new thread regarding discounts on the new GS as I got ZIP :angry:

Its going to get complicated now as I am the other lexus_john not lexusjohn!!

Just ordered SE-L in Mesa Red with Sutherland interior from Lexus Sheffield Delivery date 6th June. :D

Thinking of starting a new thread regarding discounts on the new GS as I got ZIP  :angry:

:D Hi John er lexus_john, anyway i'm lexuxjohn, now that has confused you, wecome and you will enjoy this car, man it's great. I am going to upset you now . I got a grand OFF mine, payed £35350.00 with rubber mats ( still not in stock). I think it was figure juggling as I PX'ed my 2005 RX300SE with 2000 miles on the clock. There is NO comparison between the cars, GS300SE is light years ahead of the RX, ride,economy, and technology is way in front, best regards J :lol:

I have started a thread entitled New GS Discount.

I paid £38,375 and only got full tank of fuel boot liner and Superguard.

Having told me there was no discount on the car they then showed these free items as a discount. :duh:

Can anyone confirm that the SE-L has a sunroof, one dealer told me it was an option but Sheffield say it is standard on the SE-L along with spoiler, 18" alloys and Levinson Hi-Fi.

I have started a thread entitled New GS Discount.

I paid £38,375 and only got  full tank of fuel boot liner and Superguard.

Having told me there was no discount on the car they then showed these free items as a discount.  :duh:

Can anyone confirm that the SE-L has a sunroof, one dealer told me it was an option but Sheffield say it is standard on the SE-L along with spoiler, 18" alloys and Levinson Hi-Fi.

John you do get Sunroof,spoiler and 18"alloys as standard fit :D

Hi Charley, My phone is the sharpe GX30, I can't upload directory to car, I am bidding on ebay for a siemens S55 like yours just for uploading, what was the proceedure? :D

Hi Lexusjohn this looks worse than it is when you come to push the buttons :ohmy:

Set up mutual recognition of Lexus and S55

I have set up as Integrated Handsfree

Starting with the Lexus off and the S55 on with BT enabled

Switch Lexus to ACC or IG-ON

Wait for message,

Connection of Bluetooth Completed

On Lexus display

INFO

Telephone

Settings

Arrow down to

Transfer Phone Data - Start Transfer

Choose Overwrite or Add

On S55

Addressbook - select

Default book - select

Phonebook – select................. to transfer the contents of the SIM’s phonebook

or

Addressbook – select ............. to transfer the contents of the Phone’s addressbook

Show entries - select

Arrow down to first entry ie. not <Special books> or <New entry> or <Groups>

eg

Charley - Options

Send/print... - select

All via BT - Send

or to send only one entry choose

Via BT - send

Known devices - select

INTEGRATED HANDSFREE - select

If you get an error message turn car off and on again to reestablish the phone link

On S55 use the Red phone key to back up the menu if you press the wrong key

Congratulations on the new car. , I was behind one yesterday, what a stunning motor! It was silver in colour, but not the tacky silver you see on most other makes. this looked the business. I never thought I would ever own a Lexus, but I have one, Im never going to say I'll never own a newer model, seeing yours gives me something to wish for, I am done with Mercs! :)

Congratulations on the new car. ,  I was behind one yesterday, what a stunning motor!  It was silver in colour, but not the tacky silver you see on most other makes. this looked the business.  I never thought I would ever own a Lexus, but I have one, Im never going to say I'll never own a newer model, seeing yours gives me something to wish for, I am done with Mercs!  :)

:) Hi, mine is silver and it looks much better in the flesh than in photos :shifty:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links