Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gumball Rally

Well the gumball rally kicks off in a week and i must admit that despite the huge amount of expenditure you would have to put up to do it i reckon sooner or later its going to be one of those things that i have to do (kind of like the 100 things to do before you die) because i loved the cannonball run :D

The gumball is probably the most famous one of these events around but i was wondering if anyone has come across any events that are a little less expensive because the 5grand for entry in the gumball is shocking enough let alone the price of getting the car together and the petrol etc :o

ID BE INTRESTED.............with sponsership

2 sponsors max in the gumball with them having to be preapproved by gumball mind you at least you have the motor already

I can find one sponser easily........they will donate about 50p :angry:

army_be_the_best.jpg

You fancy being the navigator....... :D

ID BE INTRESTED.............with sponsership

2 sponsors max in the gumball with them having to be preapproved by gumball mind you at least you have the motor already

I can find one sponser easily........they will donate about 50p :angry:

army_be_the_best.jpg

You fancy being the navigator....... :D

does a fat dog break wind frequently :D and don't our lot give you money and free leave for things like adventurous training :shifty: i have a cunning plan

I will be doing it next year, only reason i didnt this year is cos im not old enough, you need to be 21 by 1st of april 2005. I was 21 on the 16th :(

but yeah anyone fancy joining me next year :D makes it cheaper for me

Well the gumball rally kicks off in a week and i must admit that despite the huge amount of expenditure you would have to put up to do it i reckon sooner or later its going to be one of those things that i have to do (kind of like the 100 things to do before you die) because i loved the cannonball run :D

The gumball is probably the most famous one of these events around but i was wondering if anyone has come across any events that are a little less expensive because the 5grand for entry in the gumball is shocking enough let alone the price of getting the car together and the petrol etc  :o

My brother went on the Gumball last year. He went with his venture capitalist (who paid!) in the guys DB7. It was one long mad drive and party. The girls that go there are very wild and rich!! (apparently , obviously I didn't go) :duh:

I think the DB7 got clocked at 150 mph. Paid the £1000 fine and drove off.

J

I'll get him to send me some pics to show you the lineup.

P.s There's always the run down to LE Mans this year!

i am doing the "Extreme Rally" its organised by Ministry of sound and is 4+5* hotels all the way to ibiza and back.

Channel 4 are going to be filming it and its only £2500 a car entry. its for modified cars rather than ferrari as i doubt that an IS200 would exactly rock their world within the Gumball crowd - would it even get accepted entry?

the main cost after entry will definately be fuel, i am banking on a bill of about £600+ for the trip in petrol if she behaves!!!

plus with the gumbal you instantly have the police from all countries on your back!

www.extremerallies.com

I am doing this to raise money for the british heart foundation and they have sent me lots of nice sponsorship forms etc all printed rather than photocopied. :)

hood mounted chainguns, rocket launchers and rearward facing mortars........

one chav infested estate...........

one twin turbo engine.............

hopefully KITT as navigator.....

Now thats a rally

:ph34r:

and i hardly ever use my rear view mirror either, but i have had some Lapchick moments. :lol:

[

It was one long mad drive and party. The girls that go there are very wild and rich!! (apparently , obviously I didn't go) 

Now you are talking my language rich wild women :D

well gumball rally u can take any car 2cv went last year

well that was a one off tho, i didnt see anything less than about £50k other than that entered?

they do have to approve the cars tho

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links