woodsy

the rear bumper lips look very different

TTE Chris Shipleys car

TRD Lip (Scarface)

that is not the TTE spoiler

nor is that the TRD one

they are Lexus ones :unsure:

this is the TTE one

thats not the tte bumper lip? might wanna tell chris then cuz according to his garage it is, the second one is the toyota styling kit one right?

your link doesnt work by the way

oops ! :D

however TRD do make a front valance and sideskirts and rear skirt

the initial post is a clue to this thread  :whistling:

so what do TRD sidskirts and rear lips look like then? i'm gettiing confused :blink::blush:

TRD side skirts are what chris and scarface both have

chris has the TTE rear skirt

scar has the TRD rear skirt

so what do TRD sidskirts and rear lips look like then? i'm gettiing confused :blink::blush:

so isnt that what I said originally?

so isnt that what I said originally?

you sure did

i got confused

and edited

sorry ! :D

What boot spoiler is that on Chris Shipley's car... it looks nice and expensive :D

All thing lexus are expensive :lol:

i know.... :crybaby:

but i like it, so that's enough justification for spending the money... just need to know what it is :blush:

I know this has been asked before. :blush:  But has any body bought one of these?

lip with light

high level no light though

seen a few cars in my area with the lip light spoiler... wasn't overly fond of it, but it is a personal taste thing.

with the highlevel spoiler, you wont need the brake light as the rear shelf brake light is viewable between the spoiler and boot lid. (just about)

seen a few cars in my area with the lip light spoiler... wasn't overly fond of it, but it is a personal taste thing.

with the highlevel spoiler, you wont need the brake light as the rear shelf brake light is viewable between the spoiler and boot lid. (just about)

Yeah I think I agree, didn't used to think anything of it, but my '05 courtesy car has it fitted and I don't like it that much either. It seems too large to be a lip, comes a long way back on the bootlid

Makes parking without parking sensors a lot easier tho :winky:

I think the high level Lexus spoiler has a brake light, so would need to disconnect the other one, unless you need 4 brake lights :hehe:

I know this has been asked before. :blush:  But has any body bought one of these?

lip with light

Hi mate, steve has got the lip with the light on his car, from the same place (ebay) all was well. :D

Thanks Gordon. I think I might get that one then. Easy to fit and connect up?

I dont know mate, i know that steve bolted his, but mine is stuck on, you will have to drill 1 hole for the wire for the b/light mind :D

lip with light

Hi mate, steve has got the lip with the light on his car, from the same place (ebay) all was well. :D

I dont know mate, i know that steve bolted his, but mine is stuck on, you will have to drill 1 hole for the wire for the b/light mind :D

No probs mate. Going to see if I can avoid a journey to Charlesworth this time :P

lip with light

No probs mate. Going to see if I can avoid a journey to Charlesworth this time :P

yer mate, not that hard to do :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links